Vzw had the exclusive on the storm one and based on units sold that would be extended.. So with over a million units moved, I wouldnt plan on seeing storm 2 on sprint.

but perhaps another Touchscreen device? Hmmmm
    Sprint will not see the Storm 2, but rest assured, there are other CDMA devices with touch that should see the light of day on Sprint
    I couldn't help but post this and let the speculation begin. Were you guys referring to something that looks like this....

Thanks Punisher
    06-18-09 12:52 AM
    dont see the point of a touchscreen w/ trackpad/trackball, but the device looks great non the less
    06-18-09 01:05 AM
    dont see the point of a touchscreen w/ trackpad/trackball, but the device looks great non the less
    Probably not touchscreen. Could be that elusive slider!
    06-18-09 01:50 AM
    Shadow, I didn't even think of that. Now that throws another variable into the mix. That would be amazing if RIM gave that real estate just for the view.
    06-18-09 01:57 AM
    LOL, it's the return of the PhotoShop Storm thing. Didn't Civic throw that one together?
    06-18-09 02:07 AM
    Thanks JR, you had me start a thread for nothin :P. I thought we were on to something here. Mods please close .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 08:26 AM
    LOL, it's the return of the PhotoShop Storm thing. Didn't Civic throw that one together?
    haha yeah thats Civics photoshop!
    06-18-09 08:32 AM
    And thus we see how Internet rumors get started

BTW I think she used Paint, not Photoshop
    06-18-09 09:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD