Hello fellow addicts...I am a newbie and proud of it. Any suggestons on how to use shortcuts, help with textn, MMSin, would be appreciated!
    06-17-09 11:03 PM
    When I am on the phone with my mom and she won't quit talking but I really need to send a text, I put her on speakerphone, hit the bb button, hit switch application, go to messages, hit compose sms text, then everything else as normal. My mom never knows and sometimes I text my sis and tell her to call mom and help get me off the phone. Sounds dumb but I was thrilled to have found that trick. But I'm new too and I don't know very many tricks but I just wanna answer a question!!haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 06:02 PM
    When I am on the phone with my mom and she won't quit talking but I really need to send a text, I put her on speakerphone, hit the bb button, hit switch application, go to messages, hit compose sms text, then everything else as normal. My mom never knows and sometimes I text my sis and tell her to call mom and help get me off the phone. Sounds dumb but I was thrilled to have found that trick. But I'm new too and I don't know very many tricks but I just wanna answer a question!!haha

LOL that's EPIC!!
    Definately doing that from now on
    06-18-09 07:56 PM
    I am really new ... I just got my bb8330 TODAY .... trying to download a wallpaper off this site .... I sent it to my email .... now what ? How the heck do I get it to be my wallpaper? HELP :-)
    06-18-09 07:59 PM
    Go to the menu, then click media, click pictures, then find the picture you downloaded and then click menu again and put "set as home screen"
    06-18-09 08:04 PM

LOL that is so hysterical.

06-18-09 08:07 PM
    I downloaded the wallpaper to my email .... that is what I thought it wanted me to do ..... it wouldn't be in media and pictures then .... now what? Sorry this is confusing ... I looked where you said and no luck.
    06-18-09 08:13 PM
    I'm a noob too but I'm getting better and better with my Bold lovin the Blackberry life!
    06-19-09 01:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD