I scheduled quickpull to run at two times today a few minutes after the current time when I was setting it. Both times the scheduled time came and went without quickpull doing its reset. Any ideas as to why? It does work if I just run it manually.
    06-17-09 08:50 PM
    Quickpull won't work if your phone is locked. Also you should check its permissions and make sure they are all set to allow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-09 10:21 PM
    Just changed permissions to allow for all and when I was testing it before the phone never locked. I had set it like 2 minutes from the current time.. Still does not seem to want to work.
    Last edited by LoS24; 06-17-09 at 11:03 PM.
    06-17-09 10:59 PM
    Still does not seem to want to work.
    It was always a little buggy for me on my 8310. It found out it would not work if the device was in the holster/ pouch. I had to schedule it at at time when I knew it would be out (15 min. after I woke up). Even still it did not go all the time.

I have yet to try it on my 8900.
    06-17-09 11:07 PM
    On my Bold works like a charm,testing it right now. But for example, this morning it didn't work and I don't know why,just didn't reset,no error,nothing.
    06-18-09 02:28 AM
    I don't get errors or anything, it just doesn't do anything.
    06-18-09 08:21 AM
    mine does this sometimes on my days off work if i forget to unschedule it since its set daily while im driving to work this way the phone is always unlocked, all i do is keep the ota file on my media card and redownload over once i realize and set it for different time and still dont reset, after that no issues
    06-18-09 08:44 AM
    I'm having the same problem. My quickpull does not work and I've scheduled it for 4:45am so when I wake up it's good to go. But, every morning I wake up it says the device is inoperable blah blah and it gives me the Quickpull message but it does not reboot by itself. I know I can hit reboot now but that's not the point of the scheduler.
    01-02-10 10:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD