I have an 8830, I was so close to getting a Pre but the keypad was to small for me, I have big hands. But I am getting a Tour
    06-16-09 03:58 PM
    Im using 8330 and will be 9630 user on launch day.

I Posted below in different thread but what the heck

SWEET LOOKING DEVICE

Last edited by Slingbox; 06-16-09 at 04:36 PM.
    06-16-09 04:00 PM
    Curve 8330 and oh yeah I'll be getting a tour. I signed up for the alert already

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-09 04:08 PM
    Im rockin a storm and cant wait for the Tour
    06-16-09 04:10 PM
    Im rockin a storm and cant wait for the Tour
    I remember when I was with VZW and I felt exactly the same way about the upcoming release of the Storm... Then I bought the Storm. Then I returned it for another Storm. Then I returned it for ANOTHER Storm. Then I dealt with it for a few months. Then I came back to Sprint and got another Curve.
    06-16-09 04:18 PM
    any curve 8900 users gonna switch over to a tour..unlocked perhaps if tmobile users?
    06-16-09 04:24 PM
    I have learned not to not get first gen nothing after the storm. I used to get stuff right when it came out. Reviews to I learned since the storm nightmare

06-16-09 04:27 PM
    8330 not gettin the tour unless situation changes
    06-16-09 04:30 PM
    I'll probably get one.. I hate that they got rid of the USB charger though
    06-16-09 04:37 PM
    Nags, what kind of charger will it have instead? And also I signed up for the alert from Sprint but I didn't get an email, was I supposed to? I was reading in the VZW forum that they received confirmation emails.

06-16-09 05:00 PM
    Nags, what kind of charger will it have instead? And also I signed up for the alert from Sprint but I didn't get an email, was I supposed to? I was reading in the VZW forum that they received confirmation emails.

I don't know but I just watched that video and it's definitely not the USB charger
    06-16-09 05:03 PM
    Looks like they switched over to MicroUSB
    06-16-09 05:25 PM
    Yes all new devices will have that.

I have had all GSM BBs that support NA GSM (sans the 8220) and will be getting the Tour.
    06-16-09 05:27 PM
    Emails will come when they are announcing release date...sprint inputs all the emails to data and checks numbers to who and how many will want one or two or three...lol...but yow will get an email....very soon

06-16-09 05:28 PM
    was sooooo close to breaking down and buying an 8900 bc the 8330 was just getting too outdated to me (not that the 8330 is completely outdated on a basic user level, but for a gadget freak like me??? yeah, that ship sailed MANY moons ago). Then I woke up this morning, sat on the toilet for my morning "release" and MAN OH MAN, I saw sprint was getting this, WITHIN THIS SUMMER!!!!!!!!! I glad i was on the toilet, bc I would have needed to change my underwear!!!!!
    06-16-09 05:37 PM
    I have learned not to not get first gen nothing after the storm. I used to get stuff right when it came out. Reviews to I learned since the storm nightmare

Though i feel you on this I think the reason the situation with the Tour will be different is b/c Its not a brand new technology like the storm was. The Storm was mainly a prototype of RIM's future line of touchscreens thus, much room for error. The Tour on the Other hand, has equipment and OS that is built off of all the major BB lines (Bold, 8900, 83xx, Storm) so It's like an uber Frankenstien (w/o WiFi ). So all in all, I don't think it will be a bust at all :-)

TUH TUH TUH TUH TUH TUH TUH TUH TUH TUH TUH TUH TUH TOOOOOUUUUUUUUR!!!!!!
    06-16-09 05:45 PM
    I'm only getting the Tour if Cody likes it lol....
    06-16-09 05:46 PM
    Going from the 8330, and getting the Tour for sure!
    06-16-09 09:10 PM
    I currently have the Motorola Q9c and the Tour is sure to be my first Blackberry. I am so very thrilled that I finally have the patience to wait for the new model and didn't get suckered into the Curve because of its super-low price.

As an avid Mac user, I am anxious to see how well this will work syncing with my computer but I don't mind paying for mark/space's Missing Sync for Blackberry since it worked so well for me with a Windows Mobile device. The irony of having a Mac computer yet WM phone is not lost on me either.

One thing I would like to know is whether or not the process of upgrading your phones software is extremely involved. I know having a WM device that going from 6.0 to 6.1 was an absolute pain that didn't really pay off in the end. Are the Blackberry OS's easy to upgrade? Are they specifically tied into a carrier like WM upgrades are?

I apologize if I am a bit off topic here but one thing led to another....
    06-16-09 09:43 PM
    I like the keypad on the Tour but can't switch because I just upgraded to the Curve and would have to pay full price for it. Not prepared to do that.

06-16-09 10:04 PM
    Twiddling my thumbs with my HTC Mogul until the Tour comes out. Only useful thing about the Mogul is the nice sized keyboard. I pretty much hate everything else about it. When I first got it, it was pretty nice but it's been downhill since then. It freezes up, is laggy, battery life is basically nonexistent, etc.

I was going to grab a Pre until I found out I'd have to change my current plan to one of the everything plans. Hard for me to justify paying $20 more a month for less minutes/features (currently have 1000 anytime, unlim n/w, unlim mobile to mobile, and the unlim data pack with tv/text and all that jazz - the pro pack or something, and it's $57 a month after taxes and fees)

Now with all the issues with the Pre, I'm kinda glad I didn't grab one like everyone else.

Sprint, hurry up with the Tour already so I can get rid of the silly windows mobile nonsense!
    06-16-09 10:23 PM
    i have tried the Pre and i am very close in picking one up. only thing keeping me from pulling the trigger is the tours keyboard and the blackberry experience. when it comes available i will make my decision then.
    06-16-09 10:24 PM
    I thought I was going to jump ship till I saw the key pad, if it was a landscape keypad they would have sold 1 million Pre's
    06-16-09 10:38 PM
    I am def gonna get the 9630 when it comes out but for now I'm happy with my 8330

06-16-09 11:47 PM
    Lovin my storm and going to stick with. Love the "click" and the big screen
    06-16-09 11:52 PM
77 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD