Hey people, my younger sister got a drop of water into the little crack between the screen and the other part, but I dried it really good and did a battery pull. Ok so here's whats happening now, I've noticed that you you have to press a button or hold down the screen for about 3 seconds before it starts to function right again. It's kind of hard to explain, but I've set my phone to dim after 90 seconds and in about 30 seconds the phone will still be on and respond to where I touch, but when I click down or press the side and bottom keys, nothing! Anyone knows what's happening to my phone?? Thank you for taking the time to read this long and hard to understand paragraph!
    06-14-09 11:30 PM
    The device is probably not completely dry yet. Pull the battery and set it in a bowl of rice overnight to absorb the remaining moisture.
    06-14-09 11:36 PM
    All I have to say is that sucks! Hope you have insurance. The only crazy thing I have seen work for water logged cells is...sticking it in a bucket of dry rice...the thought is the rice will absorb excess water. My brother in law did it with his and it worked. Wasn't a BB but better than doing nothing I guess. Good luck!
    06-14-09 11:38 PM
    How does rice take the water out?
    06-14-09 11:46 PM
    Moisture absorbed by rice. Worked in far more severe cases.
    06-15-09 09:21 AM
    Did you kick her in the teeth?

Your question has already been answered so I thought I'd ask for a little more detail on what went down after she broke your expensive phone.
    06-15-09 09:25 AM
    No I just got really mad I didn't hurt her or anything lol.
    06-15-09 11:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD