Hey Guys... I hope all is well. I am in need of some serious help. My bad dog chewed up two berry's that belonged to my next door neghbor. DOES ANYONE KNOW where i can get two curves On the cheap with out a contract. I am in serious need.Does anyone know where i can get refurbished berry's??? HELP..... THANKS!
    06-14-09 08:34 PM
    Hey Guys... I hope all is well. I am in need of some serious help. My bad dog chewed up two berry's that belonged to my next door neghbor. DOES ANYONE KNOW where i can get two curves On the cheap with out a contract. I am in serious need.Does anyone know where i can get refurbished berry's??? HELP..... THANKS!
    I might have one, how cheap is cheap?
    06-14-09 08:38 PM
    MY company has some curves, they are hardly used because we all switched to the storm. PM me if you want to make an offer I can take to my boss. Cheers
    06-14-09 08:54 PM
    I might have one, how cheap is cheap?
    hey man, i am right now in a very tight spot and can only truly afford 100.00 bucks. Let me know if that is something you would be willing to accept.
    06-14-09 11:09 PM
    hey man, i am right now in a very tight spot and can only truly afford 100.00 bucks. Let me know if that is something you would be willing to accept.
    Good luck, If you can find a curve for $50 please let me know where you found it.
    06-14-09 11:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD