When I first got my Blackberry I was terribly disappointed that it did not come with built in support for a full featured email client. I thought and still think it is ghetto that berries can't access emails past archive date on the phone or if you add a new email account to the phone. What I am looking for is an email client much like Googles gmail application but one that works with regular pop3/imap accounts. Does one exist?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-09 09:23 AM
    What is a regular email account? Outlook? There is one called BES. Should only run you an extra 35 bucks a month. That's not so ghetto.
    If you give in to your ghetto side, you can just create a dummy gmail acct and fwd and bcc all in and out mail to the gmail acct and the bb app.
    Put some big rims and curb feelers on it. It'll look nice.
    06-14-09 11:20 PM
    Honestly, what I would do is just setup a Gmail account and have your emails linked with you Gmail. I do that now because my Hotmail decides to be pushed to my phone half the time (if that). Its a simple fix I think.
    06-15-09 12:05 AM
    Ah yeah... something like Versamail ? I used to have a Palm Centro and all the mail went there. I don't know either...
    06-15-09 12:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD