Anyone who is on Verizon are they good to deal with and how is there service we are getting ready to switch over and just wanting to know what we are getting into LOL. I am really looking forward to the change so just curious.
    06-13-09 02:27 PM
    Verizon is terrific. Ive been on their network for about 4-5 years now and coverage is great all over ( South Florida). One of the best things I like about Verizon is their customer service. If you ever have a problem with your service or a phone they will be happy to help and make you happy. A polite start with them will do wonders.
    06-13-09 02:33 PM
    I have only been with Alltel a couple of months just started with them and I am curious to see if we will have to have new phones for this change over?
    06-13-09 02:35 PM
    i agree with maloneyyy, ive been with them for almost a year and i love them. i think verizon bought out alltel and if thats the case you shouldnt have to buy new phones =)
    06-13-09 03:08 PM
    ive had nothing but great service from them... Been with them prob 8 years now... maybe more wow times flys
    06-13-09 05:01 PM
    I have only been with Alltel a couple of months just started with them and I am curious to see if we will have to have new phones for this change over?
    I don't think they will require you to get new hardware but all the Verizon phones will be available for the merging Alltel clients. I would wait for an official statement from Alltel and/or Verizon about it.
    06-13-09 09:36 PM
    I've been with them for over 10yrs and any problem I've had they fixed so you should be good.
    06-13-09 09:56 PM
    verizon is awesome - great customer service, great reception.
    06-13-09 10:13 PM
    You guys are so awesome thanks it makes me feel a bit more comfortable knowing that I am hearing good things about them. I am excited for the idea that I can get a better Berry like a Storm or perhaps fingers crossed a 9630 so who knows what is gonna get rolled out this year.
    06-14-09 12:32 AM
    I love Verizon!! Customer service is great. My coverage is great! I have no complaints with them at all!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-09 01:09 AM
    I have had very few issues with vzw and when I did they were all taken care of in a timely manner and the customer service was great.
    06-14-09 01:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD