Is itouch and storm a good combo?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-09 05:04 PM
    A good combo for what purposes? I own both. My iPod Touch generally stays in my office in its speaker dock, unless I'm traveling in which case I bring it along for the Kindle app.
    06-11-09 05:06 PM
    Itouch for gAmes and music bb for internet phone and apps

06-11-09 05:09 PM
    Itouch for gAmes and music bb for internet phone and apps

great combo. All the wicked apps and games of the iphone, and you can get yo wifi onnnn

personally i keep my storm for music still so that when i get a call, it cuts the sound and i dont miss anything. I keep a DS for gaming, but I'm always seeing slick slick games for the itouch/phone

cant go wrong there dude
    06-11-09 05:15 PM
    great combo. All the wicked apps and games of the iphone, and you can get yo wifi onnnn

personally i keep my storm for music still so that when i get a call, it cuts the sound and i dont miss anything. I keep a DS for gaming, but I'm always seeing slick slick games for the itouch/phone

cant go wrong there dude
    Too bad the pods do not have bluetooth. On my P-2 when paired and I get a call the music pauses sound through headphones and the P-2 has a built in mic. Awesome in the car. Plays phone calls through the radio

06-11-09 09:22 PM
    I have both, mostly I use the touch for games.
    06-11-09 09:29 PM
    I use them together.

I just use my Ipod Touch for music and games though

everything else I use my storm.

GREAT combo for me
    06-11-09 09:52 PM
    Is itouch and storm a good combo?

I have both and Yes.
    06-11-09 10:00 PM
    The more I use my ipod touch the more I wish I had an iphone

06-11-09 10:07 PM

Why wish...just go get.

06-11-09 10:29 PM
    Why wish...just go get.

its possible that he/she doesn't have AT&T and either doesn't want to switch, or can't switch.
    06-11-09 10:42 PM
    Thanks for the opinions going to go out and get one...soon

06-12-09 12:50 AM
    Careful... I heard if you leave those two plugged in over night near each other nasty stuff starts happening...
    06-12-09 02:28 AM
    I use ipod touch for music and wifi
    the storm for emails , IM and internet if there's no wifi
    And
    PSP for gaming, lol
    06-12-09 07:19 AM
    Yup I have both....perfect combo imo!!! Storm is hands down my #1 choice for my all in one phone, PDA, email device, camera, instant messenger, interweb browser, etc. But I also love having my iTouch for my primary media player, wifi in the rare situations I don't have VZW coverage, and pages and pages of useless apps I never use

I will say though, I'm more than pleased with all the media functions on my Storm and could more than get by without my iTouch. I just happened to get the the touch long before the Storm even came out. But since I do have both I can def say they compliment each other quite well
    06-12-09 08:39 AM

ya, same here, GSM no avail in my area
    06-12-09 10:26 AM
    FYI the G2 touch (the one with the silver trim I think) has bluetooth support in the 3.0 version of the software. What I want to know is, does this mean you can file transfer between the Storm and the Touch? Or are they not that friendly...

O ya, and pls stop using the term 'iTouch' you pervs.
    06-12-09 10:32 AM
    Much like others here, I have both and use the touch for music and games. Storm is for everything else!

06-12-09 10:34 AM
    FYI the G2 touch (the one with the silver trim I think) has bluetooth support in the 3.0 version of the software. What I want to know is, does this mean you can file transfer between the Storm and the Touch? Or are they not that friendly...

O ya, and pls stop using the term 'iTouch' you pervs.
    I used the 3rd beta 3.0 on my touch and paired it with my storm. They paired easily, but you can't transfer anything.

06-12-09 11:11 AM
    ipod touch and BB storm are like betta (sp?) fish. If you put them in the same bowl, and fill the bowl with water, one of them will probably devour the other.
    06-12-09 11:34 AM
    I'm just the opposite. I'm actually glad I have the touch because I can see what it would be like to have an iPhone so I can say with 100% certainty I wouldn't want one. It's definitely a matter of personal preference, and I can understand how some people would prefer the Apple UI, options, etc. but for me I'm a diehard BlackBerry Storm Girl AINEC
    06-12-09 11:49 AM
    How much more can you do then whats on the storm, how much more do you need.
    06-12-09 02:08 PM
    I have them both, and the only thing that I run into is that it's funny switching back and forth- typing on the Storm is quite different than typing on the iTouch, and I sometimes find myself feeling a bit insane But I love both!
    06-13-09 08:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD