hey guys, I am excited to tell you that Sexy Dice is now the #1 best selling game in the crackberry app store (mobihand network), thanks to all of you many loyal customers!

For those of you that have not gotten in on it yet, maybe being the #1 game will convince you

and to sweeten the deal i am bringing back my $1 off coupon deal!

use coupon code "sexytime1" without the quotes and get $1 off.

AND

the next 1000 purchasers will get the next dice set free AND the existing purchasers will also get it for free. Its in the works, so get it now!

Sexy Dice - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

Also Sexy Dice now works with the curve, 8900, bold, all future 480x360 phones, and now the pearl and pearl flip!
    06-11-09 02:54 AM
    hi,where are you from?
    06-11-09 03:11 AM
    hey guys, I am excited to tell you that Sexy Dice is now the #1 best selling game in the crackberry app store (mobihand network), thanks to all of you many loyal customers!

For those of you that have not gotten in on it yet, maybe being the #1 game will convince you

and to sweeten the deal i am bringing back my $1 off coupon deal!

use coupon code "sexytime1" without the quotes and get $1 off.

AND

the next 1000 purchasers will get the next dice set free AND the existing purchasers will also get it for free. Its in the works, so get it now!

Sexy Dice - Games BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

Also Sexy Dice now works with the curve, 8900, bold, all future 480x360 phones, and now the pearl and pearl flip!

Hey Mike when i enter the coupon code sexytime1 i get an "Invalid Coupon Code" error. Oh, I'm trying to use PayPal.

Any ideas?
    06-11-09 03:12 AM
    Congrats on your program being #1, I've had it since release, can't wait to see what's next.
    06-11-09 03:13 AM
    so u have to buy it with the coupon then ur next dice is free? not this one?
    06-11-09 03:55 AM
    so u have to buy it with the coupon then ur next dice is free? not this one?

the next add on dice set will be free, the app itself is not. the coupon is for $1 off the app price.
    06-11-09 04:33 AM
    Hey Mike when i enter the coupon code sexytime1 i get an "Invalid Coupon Code" error. Oh, I'm trying to use PayPal.

Any ideas?
    try it again, i just re made the coupon. also try from mobihand.com if crackberry doesnt work, i dont know what that issue is with coupons.
    06-11-09 04:35 AM
    Darn Mike,

I thought this was officially announcing the release of the new dice set.

Oh well, I'll just have to keep my sexy dice playing in the bedroom for now.
    06-11-09 06:21 AM
    Darn Mike,

I thought this was officially announcing the release of the new dice set.

Oh well, I'll just have to keep my sexy dice playing in the bedroom for now.
    LOL its still a work in progress, i havent even figured it all out yet lol

still looking for ideas!
    06-11-09 06:35 AM
    Congrats Mike. I'm still here with you, for folks that are new to these dice...they never get old. Can't wait for the next set.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-09 06:56 AM
    LOL its still a work in progress, i havent even figured it all out yet lol

still looking for ideas!
    Hang on, let me think!

I could send some photos, but my wife might object...
    06-11-09 08:04 AM
    Hey Mike, What about the Drinking Dice Idea?
    06-11-09 08:10 AM
    oooooooooo... allright. ill get it... finally convinced me with the word- FREE for the next set
    06-11-09 08:44 AM
    drinking dice is one of the top ideas on my mind.

saintsfan lmao.
    06-11-09 02:43 PM
    holy crap, congrats on the #1 best selling game! and it looks like ur only a couple spots out of top 5 overall!

<excited about new dice set too>
    06-11-09 04:28 PM
    just bought nice app.
    06-11-09 04:36 PM
    Hey mike i bought this app when it first came out now i got a replacement phone i downloaded the app but it does not work what can i do?
    06-11-09 05:12 PM
    drinking dice is one of the top ideas on my mind.

saintsfan lmao.
    Drinking dice? Well that's a damn good idea...glad I thought of it. Lol!

06-11-09 05:21 PM
    Drinking dice? Well that's a damn good idea...glad I thought of it. Lol!

you sir def. are a gentleman and a scholar! i bet mike will give u a sneak peak early release since u came up with the idea!
    06-11-09 06:53 PM
    you sir def. are a gentleman and a scholar! i bet mike will give u a sneak peak early release since u came up with the idea!
    Nah, I don't steal credit.
    The idea actually came from BrandNewOath4.
    06-11-09 09:44 PM
    How about the doing a set of dice to play a "Cosmic Wimpout" type game? Goggle it and you find the rules for the game.
    06-11-09 10:21 PM
    Hey mike i bought this app when it first came out now i got a replacement phone i downloaded the app but it does not work what can i do?

email me, my email can be found in the app when you put in the wrong key. or pm me.
    06-12-09 02:22 AM
    fyi, i am away this weekend, so any support requests will be answered sunday night/monday.
    06-12-09 02:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD