After spending the last 5 months constantly working on my phone to get it to run good. The release of .148 has left me feeling empty....nothing to complain about, no random reboots, no lag, awesome performance....
    BOOOOOOORING!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-09 11:41 AM
    Exactly. I've taken up guitar and gardening to keep me busy between leaks. Guess it was inevitable.

06-10-09 11:46 AM
    i hear you patches,how long will it be?
    06-10-09 11:49 AM
    Well ford,
    The corn will take awhile. Apples will too. Grapes look good so far. My herbs are ready always. Love this mint!

My roses are blowing up. This one is a long stemmed red rose. Its nice. So some stuff is good now, the rest will be ready this fall.

06-10-09 11:54 AM
    i hear you brother,yeah,the fall stuff will be nice...
    06-10-09 11:58 AM
    I have had the same thing happen to me. No more lag...battery lasting beyond a days use, and no crashes. Wow. Question is now that .148 has corrected most if not all of the issues that .75 had, what will the Storm haters do? So many bile filled individuals with idle hands (fingers)...oh my...the horror...the humanity.
    06-10-09 12:29 PM
    Now this thread caught my attention.

Took a while, but good to see some happy Storm users.

We'll need to figure out how to fill the idle time you guys have. Ideas??

06-10-09 12:35 PM
    I think most have moved on to wanting transition graphics with opening and closing apps and accelerometer view changes

to answer your question Kevin hopefully more apps and themes.
    06-10-09 12:37 PM
    Wow... I WISH I had your problem.
    06-10-09 12:38 PM
    after .151 im having tweaker's remorse as well

even the media player bug has been crushed

what's a guy to do?
    06-10-09 12:46 PM
    Wow... I WISH I had your problem.
    Me too. I guess other people's phones must work a whole lot differently than mine does.
    06-10-09 12:54 PM
    Well ford,
    The corn will take awhile. Apples will too. Grapes look good so far. My herbs are ready always. Love this mint!

My roses are blowing up. This one is a long stemmed red rose. Its nice. So some stuff is good now, the rest will be ready this fall.

LMAO

06-10-09 12:55 PM

perhaps by dropping some hints we can speculate upon?
    06-10-09 01:06 PM
    After spending the last 5 months constantly working on my phone to get it to run good. The release of .148 has left me feeling empty....nothing to complain about, no random reboots, no lag, awesome performance....
    BOOOOOOORING!

We can always trade phones and you can have fun fixing mine.
    06-10-09 01:11 PM
    Mine has been great. No crashes or slow-downs, no random reboots. The only issue I had was that my memory has gone down to 3.6 today. The phone still moved fine though. I just reset the phone using Quickpull and I was good to go. I guess I will make sure to do the Quickpull more often. I'm not running any themes, but I do have the new Poynt update.
    06-10-09 01:14 PM
    Dear Kevin,
    How come you haven't sent any questions for "ask patches" yet?
    Even uber website masters lol sometimes.
    Love,
    Patches,
    Kthxbai...

06-10-09 01:33 PM
    Mine has been great. No crashes or slow-downs, no random reboots. The only issue I had was that my memory has gone down to 3.6 today. The phone still moved fine though. I just reset the phone using Quickpull and I was good to go. I guess I will make sure to do the Quickpull more often. I'm not running any themes, but I do have the new Poynt update.
    Mine has memory drain too sometimes it's weird. It starts with 27mb, and then depending on the day it goes down really quick, or it goes down and then up and then down and up again...it's annoying.

Now it's at 19mb at this point and the keyboard was lagging when I was texting.

The browser on the storm is not good at all either when compared to the competition, actually it is one of the reasons I don't like using the browser cause it sucks especially when you try to login in a forum, it takes forever.
    06-10-09 01:36 PM
    Me too. I guess other people's phones must work a whole lot differently than mine does.
    I have to try xtra hard, eveyrday, not to throw my device against the f-ing wall! My sis almost threw hers into the fireplace.
    06-10-09 01:38 PM
    Exactly. I've taken up guitar and gardening to keep me busy between leaks. Guess it was inevitable.

Hey patches! By the way since you've taken up guitar you probably have extra guitar picks around and a medium thickness pick (.70-.80mm) is perfe ct for fixing screen click issues! Fits beautifully under the dOor and you always have a spare pick if need be! I'm sure you already have this covered but its nice to know it works!

Last edited by Wheelman74; 06-10-09 at 01:55 PM.
    06-10-09 01:52 PM
    Just schedule quickpull to re boot your phone while you're sleeping.
    Wait on second thought don't. Than you'll be bored just like me.

06-10-09 01:56 PM
    What???????
    Last edited by pbar41; 06-10-09 at 02:05 PM.
    06-10-09 02:02 PM

Hey I know...let's go to the iPhone forum and rave about the latest videos we took with our storms

06-10-09 02:03 PM
    BOOOOOOORING!

I just had another one of my really really good ideas......
    Reinstall .65
    That should keep you amused for awhile

06-10-09 02:10 PM
    the OP just PM'd me. He thought his device (Bold) was called the Storm. False alarm.......... : )
    06-10-09 02:45 PM
    I've finally started concentrating on finding a real job...lol!
    06-10-09 02:45 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD