A couple of months ago, in one of the Storm threads, someone posted a video of a comedian on a late night show (letterman/leno/whatever) talking about how impatient people are these days.

It was in connection to the slow OS on the storm, he was really ripping people who feel entitled to get stuff... it was super funny and i would like to use it for a presentation i am making.

I have searched every way i know how and have not found it... any and all help would be so appreciated. Thanks.
    Last edited by pkcable; 06-08-09 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Title made descriptive
    06-08-09 09:52 AM
    This was a very random question....

Louis CK with Conan O'Brien. Do a youtube search.
    Last edited by edward4u; 06-08-09 at 10:20 AM.
    06-08-09 10:00 AM
    awesome!!! thank you!!

is there a way to close this thread?

did you just know that off the top of your head? WOW!
    06-08-09 10:08 AM
    Nice find Ed!

Now to the OP, remember to ....(from our Forum Posting Rules)......

Use a Descriptive Title
    This rule is simple; help us to help you. When you create your thread / post, think of it as if 'somone else' is reading it. With that in mind, make your subject lines related to the content of your post. Having a subject line of 'help' or 'now what', will not really help others later when they do a search for a particular issue. So, try to be a little more creative. Example: “My Pearl will not show myFaves icons” or “How do I use BB Maps on my 8100”
    06-08-09 10:13 AM
    got it... thanks...

feel free to close this thread (if you want to).

Question asked, question answered!!! 2.3 minutes flat!!
    06-08-09 10:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD