What the **** man!! Usually you here whispers of an OS and it's out within 2 or 3 days TOPS!!!! we've been hearing about .152 for over a week and still nothing. I tried the .151 Hybird and big time bricked my phone...TWICE!!Come on already ...leak it ...leeeaaaakkkkk...
    06-08-09 09:45 AM
    ...I dunno but my phone was at 100% his morning when I woke up at 6:30...its 10:47 and my at 44%...2 phone calls, I bat pull....I hope they somehow do something about this with the next build
    06-08-09 09:48 AM
    i am not expecting it anytime soon...you can cry and rant all you want but the powers that be probably wont release it any sooner
    06-08-09 09:52 AM
    sounds like you have a hardware problem or some setting/app is raping your battery. I can go all day with heavy use and still have 25% left
    06-08-09 09:53 AM
    ...I dunno but my phone was at 100% his morning when I woke up at 6:30...its 10:47 and my at 44%...2 phone calls, I bat pull....I hope they somehow do something about this with the next build
    I am sure you either have a bunch of 3rd party Apps running in the background draining your battery, or your battery is simply shot........
    06-08-09 09:54 AM
    I finally figured out my drain issue on 148 , was simpleweather. Thing was set to update every hour but was updating constnatly. I was draining 10% + an hour . I removed it and now i lose about 1 or 2% . Thank god its fixed.
    06-08-09 09:55 AM
    sounds like you have a hardware problem or some setting/app is raping your battery. I can go all day with heavy use and still have 25% left
    yeah, that is WAY too much battery loss to blame it on the O.S......the only way I could see it draining that much juice is by opening, weatherbug, youtube, Pandora, slacker and iheartradio and NOT close either of them out properly....lol
    06-08-09 09:57 AM
    I finally figured out my drain issue on 148 , was simpleweather. Thing was set to update every hour but was updating constnatly. I was draining 10% + an hour . I removed it and now i lose about 1 or 2% . Thank god its fixed.
    ahhhh Voila!!!!
    06-08-09 09:57 AM
    battery pull can suck 15% of you battery, so that accounts for a good deal of your loss
    06-08-09 09:58 AM
    Yeah battery pulls suck! Literally!
    06-08-09 10:00 AM
    I keep all my automatic updates turned off..... My battery hardly loses ANY charge while "idle". Hour and a half after pulling it from the charger and berrymeter still shows 100%.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 10:01 AM
    OP, go get a job with RIM or Verizon and leak us OS's, then we dont have to hear you ***** about no leak. When it happens it happens watch the news page/forum.
    06-08-09 10:16 AM
    In due time. If its meant to be it will leak.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 10:17 AM
    It's like mother RIM has cooked a cake but doesn't want us kids to eat it. C'mon, mom! Can we have some? ...I love you, mommy!
    06-08-09 10:27 AM
    why doesn't my storm have wi-fi? all the screen shots for the themes have the little wi-fi icon in the top right...what gives? VZW prolly removed it so they could charge us more for the data plan.
    06-08-09 10:32 AM
    why doesn't my storm have wi-fi? all the screen shots for the themes have the little wi-fi icon in the top right...what gives? VZW prolly removed it so they could charge us more for the data plan.

What reply?
    Last edited by dd214; 06-08-09 at 11:12 AM.
    06-08-09 10:38 AM
    Leaks are fun but, they are not owed! Plus, with a clean wipe and restore of only my contacts and reinstall of all 3rd party apps instead of a restore, .148 is running like the phone should be!

I haven't dropped below 30MB and I've gone 4 days on a battery with mild to moderate usage. I've had dumb phones that couldn't handle two days without charging even if it wasn't touched.

Plus, with all the 3rd party apps and stuff that interfere with the function of the phone, any OS will have something to desire. I have yet to own a computer that when adding different programs, would always act as desired.

For that matter, I drive 4 million dollar haul trucks for a living and the software for them is constantly being upgraded due to new bugs! Its life with computers!

Just my two cents!
    06-08-09 10:38 AM
    all i really got running is backround is berrybuzz and berryweather...so really just berryweather
    06-08-09 10:53 AM
    When are people going to realize that the more you ***** about a leak, the longer it takes to come out. I hope whomever is going to leak it is reading this stuff and laughing and saying something like "I'll make these guys wait another week Haha." It will leak when it leaks. These threads are ridiculous.
    06-08-09 10:54 AM
    does anyone else have the .151 hybrid? Theres only 1 issue i have with it, and you cant swipe up on the buttons to get the keyboard. other than that, it is hands down, the best OS i've had on this phone. everything is super fast, the battery last forever, and the memory doesn't leak at all. i'd recommend installing it if you can do it right.
    06-08-09 10:57 AM
    All storms have wifi... if yours isn't on, you have to take apart the phone and hit the "on" switch on the motherboard....

...i'm bored at work.
    06-08-09 11:06 AM
    love it!!! really good response to an old joke.

we should take this wi-fi thing, and make a collection of responses, like they did with "the aristocrats" joke...it'd be classic!
    06-08-09 11:07 AM
    Leak? Please?
    06-08-09 11:10 AM
    And where is that switch on the motherboard? I got my phone all apart now and have not found it!!
    06-08-09 11:11 AM
    you obviously didn't see the irony in my post. sorry it was wasted on you. go ahead and delete your reply and i'll delete my reply to your reply and we'll pretend like this never happened. deal?
    Deal.
    Done.
    06-08-09 11:14 AM
299 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD