I been on WiFi Before on this phone.

But for some reason its not working now. The wifi appears to be off. So i try to turn it on. and everytime i try, it says unable to turn on wifi.

anyone else got this problem? How do i fix it?Thanks
    06-08-09 02:10 AM
    Have you tried a battery pull (with the device on) to see if that'll help?
    06-08-09 02:23 AM
    I havent had this problem but it seems like the wifi has been super slow and my Edge is faster. lol Maybe its just me? lol
    You can try a battery pull as well and you can also try to clear your browser's cache.
    06-08-09 10:03 AM
    Yea ive done both of those but it didnt seem to change anything. I'm sure it will work itself out. Thank you though. :]
    I see you have T-Mobile...I do too and I am unable to use my home wi-fi. It actually says it's on and working when I go to my options, but EDGE is still in the top - not UMA like it normally is.

I wonder if it's a T-Mobile problem?
    06-08-09 10:14 AM
    Follow the WiFi Guide link and the UMA Guide link in my signature.
    06-08-09 10:22 AM
    Follow the WiFi Guide link and the UMA Guide link in my signature.
    I just read both links in your signature. I didn't just get my phone or my router, and both were working perfectly until Saturday night...

I did do an update through my DM, do you think that changed any of my settings for wi-fi?
    06-08-09 10:30 AM
    I just read both links in your signature. I didn't just get my phone or my router, and both were working perfectly until Saturday night...

I did do an update through my DM, do you think that changed any of my settings for wi-fi?
    Do a battery pull on your phone and restart your router.
    06-08-09 12:06 PM
    Thanks, I'll try it when I get home.
    06-08-09 01:52 PM
    Thanks again - it's working!
    06-09-09 09:08 AM
    Thanks again - it's working!
    Awesome. Sometimes its the simple things that you need to do!
    06-09-09 10:02 AM
    I had this problem with my 8900 for the first time a couple of days ago. Very weird. It lasted a day. Did a battery pull.
    06-09-09 10:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD