Someone more comfortable with "Illustrator" tools preferred over photo editors...

I'm going to be back to dev'ing apps once again after a hiatus of a couple weeks and realized that a good graphics person would be dandy so that i can build some more robust and good looking apps for the masses...let me know..

time to go check on my other threads now...
    06-07-09 12:26 AM
    My current job is Photo Retouching/Postproduction clip editing/Creating from tablet to full on animated effects. Pull in about �5,500 monthly just doing this. Currently doing work for British Prime Time Adverts. Any backgrounds or anything need doing hit me up. Sure we can work something out.
    p.s. Very bored at the moment got a break from the usual stuff
    06-07-09 01:19 AM
    I'm game. Bored . And am always on the computer. I just graduated high school and am going to college next semester for graphic design and electronic engineering
    Pin me pin:3051288F

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 02:17 AM
    06-07-09 10:37 AM
    Hey phrehnck,
    Go check out your accelodex logo thread, Ive posted some logo idea's and I'm more then willing to do more. Hint! Hint!

Plus I have a background in animation so I can most definitely throw some of that stuff together for yeah.
    06-08-09 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD