Which Twitter app is the best?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-09 08:50 PM
    I use tiny twitter easy to use
    06-06-09 09:04 PM
    UberTwitter... very clean, very easy to use!
    06-06-09 09:05 PM
    I agree with the tiny twitter. Very easy to use and looks clean.

06-06-09 09:55 PM
    I use TwitterBerry. Simple and clean. I think all the apps are simple and clean. Twitter in general is simple and clean. Try a couple out.

06-06-09 10:27 PM
    TweetGenius i use it all the time..very clean UI n fast

EDIT:

Im sorry i didnt see you had 8330 Tweetgenius only supports Bold 9000 and Curve 8900
    06-06-09 10:29 PM
    Actully tweetgenius does run on the 8330 but it is not yet fully supported, I've beenrunning it for a couple of days on my 8330

06-06-09 10:37 PM
    ubertwitter is pretty sweet. has a lot of functionality but apparently they are trying to make it a paid service to get ride of adds in the tweets. not sure about that but ubertwitter works the best.
    06-06-09 11:16 PM
    Ubertwitter. Most stable one I've used yet. Very functional and I think it's great.

06-06-09 11:53 PM
    Ubertwitter is by far the best twitter client I have found. I can search twitter, easily access up to date trending topics, follow/unfollow anyone at any time, and clearly keep track of @replies and DM's. Plus being able to upload pics right from the app without uploading somwhere else is awesome. You will not find another app that does ALL of these thing so seamlessly and with such ease!

06-07-09 01:09 AM
    But ubertwitter has a lot of refresh issues

06-07-09 01:13 AM
    UberTwitter is be best program by a mile. Only draw back is battery life.
    06-07-09 01:28 AM
    Ubertwitter by far, and the only refresh issues is if you don't set the timeline refresh delay to say around 5min or so. Mine is set to 1min refresh delay. Works great and I have tried the others. Best by far and keep track of the updates when they come out.
    Beta-3 Being Readied | ÜberTwitter

06-07-09 09:26 AM
    I use ubertwitter as well, love it.
    06-07-09 11:17 AM
    I use SocialScope, and TweetGenius. They are both great apps, but TG is missing quite a few features, so I won't be using it until they are added.
    06-07-09 11:22 AM
    Twitterberry is good but Tiny Tweeter is more "friendly" to use

JWNY
    06-07-09 11:23 AM
    What's the big deal about using twitter compared to using Facebook?

06-07-09 11:49 AM
    facebook posts, at least for me are a little more substantial. Twitter is just little burbs
    06-07-09 01:29 PM
    I use both actually...I use facebook for my friends and family though and twitter is just to follow feeds from sites and a couple of friends

BTW...to answer your question UberTwitter is the best out there currently...Used Tiny Twitter and did not like it one bit...most people who have used UberTwitter prefer that over any other

Also if there are any mods reading this maybe this thread (or one of the many other twitter threads) should be put as a sticky in the Apps section...Only because a new "Best Twitter App" thread seems to pop up about every day or two...might be good to just have a single thread (maybe even with a poll) that is stuck at the top of the Apps section
    06-07-09 01:56 PM
    Thank you so much for all your responces. I downloaded ubertwitter and it seems to be pretty good. I had heard of Twitter but never used it until yesterday when I signed up for an account. I am going to play around with it and see what its all about. And to the person asking why tweet instead of facebook, I facebook too but that's just for really close friends and family. Again, thank you all for your responces.

06-07-09 02:32 PM
    Thank you so much for all your responces. I downloaded ubertwitter and it seems to be pretty good. I had heard of Twitter but never used it until yesterday when I signed up for an account. I am going to play around with it and see what its all about. And to the person asking why tweet instead of facebook, I facebook too but that's just for really close friends and family. Again, thank you all for your responces.

06-07-09 02:33 PM
    I use ubertwitter on BB and tweetdeck on desktop.
    06-07-09 10:52 PM
    Just signed up today. So far Ubertwitter is the best. I used twitterberry too but it wasnt too great on my storm.
    06-07-09 10:53 PM
    TinyTwitter. It does it all. It has its glitches every once in awhile (like once every 2 weeks) but other that it works great! I love it

06-07-09 11:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD