Anyone know how to get the spanish letters with accents when typing on the 8320 or 8900? I have the spanish language packs loaded on there. Is there an easy way to switch back and forth between english so you can access those letters?

My g/f is using a 8320 which she has set to spanish all the time and the writing language is set to spanish as well. This is a blackberry I bought here in the US but I cant figure out how she can access the spanish letters while writing messages.

On my 8900 I have it in English with spanish loaded but I would like to write properly in spanish when I message her so Im looking for an easy way to go back and forth with the writing languages.

Thanks
    Last edited by money69; 06-06-09 at 01:39 PM.
    06-06-09 01:35 PM
    I found the answer finally, thanks.
    06-06-09 01:42 PM
    In case anyone is wondering, when on a specific character you hold down the letter and scroll the trackball to go through the different accents of the letter.
    06-06-09 02:00 PM
    Thank you, I will use it with french.
    06-06-09 03:07 PM
    In case anyone is wondering, when on a specific character you hold down the letter and scroll the trackball to go through the different accents of the letter.
    Thanks for posting the answer.
    06-06-09 03:27 PM
    hahaha Yay! I love it when things get answered right away!
    06-07-09 03:54 PM
    Thanks a lot forever29. Not knowing how to do this was driving me crazy
    08-22-09 02:50 PM
    Thanks! I been trying to figure this out for a while. Did it in my curve by accident once and been trying to get it in my tour since I got it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-09 03:31 PM
    I have added a bunch of words to my auto text that have accents. That way I just type them as normal and I don't have to worry about messing with scrolling as I type.
    08-22-09 03:55 PM
    Brilliant, thanks!!

I have added a bunch of words to my auto text that have accents. That way I just type them as normal and I don't have to worry about messing with scrolling as I type.
    Great idea, thank you!
    08-22-09 05:47 PM
    What about for those with the Storm? I would love to know how its done without the use of the trackball. Thanks
    09-02-09 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD