Just got a MacBook Pro and wondering if ical will sync with my Curve? I've read about Pocketmac but wondering if anybody has any thoughts on this or other suggestions?
    06-05-09 07:43 PM
    That is about your only option. THere isone other software, but RIM will support pocketmac. MAC and BB do not play well together. You will still need a PC to do any OS upgrades.
    06-05-09 07:46 PM
    Thanks. Yep, still have 3 PC's in the house so we're good with that. Have you used Pocketmac?
    06-05-09 07:49 PM
    I do but it's very limited and it's giving me problems. Just use one of your PC's, it will be easier.
    06-05-09 07:51 PM
    THanks. For some reason I thought I had read a while ago that it was easier with the BB--must have dreamed that. LOL
    Using Yahoo calendar to sync right now. Anything better? I don't have outlook.
    06-05-09 07:54 PM
    I use PM and after I updated my software on my BB storm, I can't get it to complete the syncing process. It will sync and then never finish. Not a big fan of it.....
    06-05-09 08:03 PM
    I am a longtime Apple user and was sad that RIM didnt have software to sync my Storm to my Mac...but I found PocketMac and after a few attempts (read the FAQ and tips) it works well for me...I can download iCal dates, iPhotos, iTunes and other stuff very easily...no problemos here!...plus it was FREE!!
    06-05-09 10:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD