I love hybrids and have been eagerly waiting for BBcrtackman to release his v7 for 9530... i noticed that the hybrid had some .148 and .132 modules apart from the 5.0 modules... since i wanted to upgrade... i diddn't want any .148 or .132 modules... so i replaced them with .151 modules... which has made it more 9500 friendly i guess...

So... 9500 users who want the goodness of BBcrackman v7 on their phones can now simply download the hybrid that i customized for 9500 ... using the link below:

BBcrackman v7 / .151 hybrid for 9500

Note: Shrink -A-OS has already been used to shrink the OS ...so if you need to get it all back... please use the Shrink-A-OS from the zip file and use "Put it back" option...

All you need to do is
    - unzip the files into your current OS folder (replace all files)...
    - use APPLOADER to load the OS to you 9500....

i have upgraded to the hybrid from .151... but you should be able to upgrade from most OS versions... IF you unzip the file to your current OS folder...

Hope this works for all the 9500 hybrid addicts too...
    Let me know how things go for you.

Enjoy!
    06-05-09 04:48 PM
    FINALLY someone doing something for 9500 users..
    06-05-09 05:26 PM
    anyone used this hybrid on their phones yet...??
    any findings/problems/fixes...??
    FINALLY someone doing something for 9500 users..
    06-06-09 02:21 PM
    Hello Asifur, thanks for your work.

Could you just let us know what parts of the differents OS you used for your Hybrid ?

Tk
    06-06-09 02:50 PM
    does it fix the bb messenger problem?

i loved the .151 os but the bb messenger kept hanging my phone till i gave up and went back to lyrical's build.
    06-06-09 08:43 PM
    anyone used this hybrid on their phones yet...??
    any findings/problems/fixes...??
    This is the first hybrid I'v ever installed, might be the last too :-(

I've had my storm for months, have done countless upgrades but this has been the only one that I'm gonna have to delete from my storm (not tonight cos it's almost 3am!)

The reason i'm gonna have to delete it is because I cant get onto the main menu by pressing the blackberry key. I can get to my home screen and any apps that are on my home screen... saying that it did come up with some sort of error on a white screen before and rebooted on my click of the screen... I cant even see how much free memory I have cos I cant get to my options screen.

Thanks for putting the effort into making this, it just hasbt done me any good at all, just created headaches.
    06-06-09 08:54 PM
    This is the first hybrid I'v ever installed, might be the last too :-(

I've had my storm for months, have done countless upgrades but this has been the only one that I'm gonna have to delete from my storm (not tonight cos it's almost 3am!)

The reason i'm gonna have to delete it is because I cant get onto the main menu by pressing the blackberry key. I can get to my home screen and any apps that are on my home screen... saying that it did come up with some sort of error on a white screen before and rebooted on my click of the screen... I cant even see how much free memory I have cos I cant get to my options screen.

Thanks for putting the effort into making this, it just hasbt done me any good at all, just created headaches.
    Timber, it sounds like your loading this up without putting the default theme back first. The .151 OS files will not work with most of the themes out there. There is a thread in the themes section that lists known working themes.
    06-06-09 09:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD