So today i saw the contest for a chance to win a black blackberry storm bezel and really wanted one enough for me to take my phone apart and paint it. the process was very simple and easy and if anyone needs help just ask. i went with flat back(to match the back) and turned out great!!! heres the pics let me know what you think!!!sorry for the crappy pics all i had was a old cell phone haha
    06-05-09 01:48 PM
    Will it chip off?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-09 02:00 PM
    I scuffed mine up so the paint would stick and i used paint that bonds with plastic its been done for over 8 hours and no chips!!!!
    06-05-09 02:01 PM
    Nice job I like it...
    06-05-09 02:03 PM
    That's awesome! I've been meaning to take apart my Storm, but I've been too afraid about ripping a ribbon or messing up the wiring. Was the antenna glued to the bezel piece?
    06-05-09 02:06 PM
    no antenna was not glued it appeared to be but it unclips from it and its easy to reattach and its pretty much impossible to rip the ribbons(as long as u dont snatch) both the ribbons detach and attach very easy
    06-05-09 02:17 PM
    Very nice, that flat black gives it a pretty bada** look, rather than a glossy shiny black. Well wicked!
    06-05-09 02:19 PM
    no antenna was not glued it appeared to be but it unclips from it and its easy to reattach and its pretty much impossible to rip the ribbons(as long as u dont snatch) both the ribbons detach and attach very easy
    Well, that's a relief to hear that there wasn't any glue used in the storm. I'm really considering getting the black bezel or a replacement chrome one because I've dropped my storm a couple times on the corners and chipped off the chrome... I've got to get around to ripping apart my storm and checking out how it ticks
    06-05-09 02:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD