Ermm that should be WITHIN Canada..

I'm leaving this evening to go to New Brunswick from Montreal, QC. I know that there's roaming charges when making calls, but what about for data? I was in Ottawa last year and Telus didnt charge me extra... does Rogers work the same way?

I can only find information about out-of-country travel...
    06-05-09 11:01 AM
    It's not called roaming, it's just regular long distance. You can call locally for free, if people call you it's long distance for you and and if you call home it's long distance.
    06-05-09 11:08 AM
    Data and text have no ADDITIONAL costs over regular costs as long as you are connected to the Rogers network.
    06-05-09 11:37 AM
    Data and text have no ADDITIONAL costs over regular costs as long as you are connected to the Rogers network.
    What about sending a Blackberry email? I assume the same...
    06-05-09 03:02 PM
    What about sending a Blackberry email? I assume the same...
    Same deal from what I have been told, data is data and as long as it's Rogers network you are fine.
    06-05-09 03:04 PM
    Same deal from what I have been told, data is data and as long as it's Rogers network you are fine.
    This is 100% correct.
    Same goes for SMS or MMS.
    It's just voice that you will get hit for LD in Canada.
    06-05-09 03:05 PM
    Other than voice.... no addtional fees.

~LB
    06-11-09 06:00 PM
    The CDMA carriers (Telus, Bell, Virgin) have roaming agreements. Roaming charges do apply to international travel.

In Canada, if you are getting a EDGE connections, it is Rogers or Fido on the West Coast.
    06-11-09 06:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD