Any one else notice that their Storm is running hot after they updated to the new Verizon official OS release?
    06-04-09 07:23 PM
    I have not had this issue.
    06-04-09 07:35 PM
    Mine runs hot. Others have had similar issues:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/14...y-temp-239569/
    06-04-09 07:36 PM
    Mines not really the battery but more from the top part of the phone, more on the back though.
    06-04-09 07:40 PM
    mine's worn. mine is now slower, more lag-ier and the battery drains right out. this is nonsense. i signed a bs contract with verizon, im not sticking with this phone much longer.
    06-04-09 07:42 PM
    Any one else notice that their Storm is running hot after they updated to the new Verizon official OS release?
    Please post threads about the Storm OS in the Storm's OS Discussion sub-forum. Thanks.
    06-04-09 07:44 PM
    mine's worn. mine is now slower, more lag-ier and the battery drains right out. this is nonsense. i signed a bs contract with verizon, im not sticking with this phone much longer.
    ok, byes.

There are reports over bad battery life and some about temp, but you also have many people talknig about how this has the best battery out of all the OS for them. Honestly if you are having any problems then its "user" related and not part of the 148 OS as a whole. I would suggest removing all 3rd party apps and see if you still have problems. If so, do a wipe and start over completely. If that doesnt help, take it in to VZW and see what they say.
    06-04-09 07:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD