Anyone care to post findings on BBCM v.7, Lyricidal's, and OOAK's Hybrids???
    We are all searching for the Perfect Storm...let's try and keep it rational

Red for BBCM
    Green for Lyricidal
    Blue for OOAK

hope we can all be fair...
    06-04-09 07:07 PM
    Anyone care to post findings on BBCM v.7, Lyricidal's, and OOAK's Hybrids???
    We are all searching for the Perfect Storm...let's try and keep it rational

Red for BBCM
    Green for Lyricidal
    Blue for OOAK

hope we can all be fair...
    LOL. I think we both know that's not gonna happen.
    06-04-09 07:13 PM
    This won't end well.
    06-04-09 07:14 PM
    Its like comparing apples to apples to apples....

There is hardly ever a difference in these things. Maybe an app loads a few milliseconds faster. I load pretty much every OS and every hybrid and I can barely tell the difference between any recent leaked OS and hybrids. I mean maybe having the 5.0 files in there is cool, but all i really notice is that I have 2 new fonts to choose and memory cleaner is different.
    06-04-09 07:14 PM
    Is it me or did the other v7 threads get blown away by moderators?
    06-04-09 07:17 PM
    Its like comparing apples to apples to apples....

There is hardly ever a difference in these things. Maybe an app loads a few milliseconds faster. I load pretty much every OS and every hybrid and I can barely tell the difference between any recent leaked OS and hybrids. I mean maybe having the 5.0 files in there is cool, but all i really notice is that I have 2 new fonts to choose and memory cleaner is different.
    Since the link is up, try V7. The browser is sick.
    06-04-09 07:19 PM
    im just trying to make a little bit of good convo, maybe some insight. I was running Lyr's 151/5.0, now its BBCM. if it dosent work oh well....
    06-04-09 07:19 PM
    well seeing as to how i get error 523 with both Lyricidal's and BBCM v7, I am gonna give OOAK's a chance now.
    06-04-09 07:20 PM
    well seeing as to how i get error 523 with both Lyricidal's and BBCM v7, I am gonna give OOAK's a chance now.
    change your theme to default or something that works and try again
    .151 leak has issues with themes
    06-04-09 07:21 PM
    just one question have they figured out how to make it load like a regular leak or are we still cuttin and pasting??? in my opinion id prob have to go with lyric since he is a genius but i also am very fond of one hes from boston you gotta like everyone from boston lol
    06-04-09 07:22 PM
    Sorry. oops my bad.
    06-04-09 07:23 PM
    just one question have they figured out how to make it load like a regular leak or are we still cuttin and pasting??? in my opinion id prob have to go with lyric since he is a genius but i also am very fond of one hes from boston you gotta like everyone from boston lol
    lmao
    bostons cool - got family down there lol
    my installers are almost like a regular leak - just install over .148
    as for setting it up like a real leak - we'd have to modify the registry and when I tried messing with that I ended up having to reinstall DM + the leak I was trying to do it with
    06-04-09 07:24 PM
    change your theme to default or something that works and try again
    .151 leak has issues with themes
    lyric gimme the skinny hows the new hybird??? does it work with elycruz win 7 theme im havin issues with 148 but i need my phone alot and i value your opinion immensely good to see you around havent seen you in awhile
    06-04-09 07:24 PM
    lyric gimme the skinny hows the new hybird??? does it work with elycruz win 7 theme im havin issues with 148 but i need my phone alot and i value your opinion immensely good to see you around havent seen you in awhile
    .151 doesnt work with that theme (sadly - I used to use that same theme too)
    other than that, its awesome - transitions are sweet, memory holds well, radio is still .148
    I'm using SlideBerry right now and its pretty good, theres also a topic on working themes for .151 on here, check it out and see if anything you like is there
    BBM me if you need
    06-04-09 07:25 PM
    Lyric....i LOVE your work man....keep it up, im just trying out different things.....always searching for the perfect storm!!!
    06-04-09 07:27 PM
    Lyric....i LOVE your work man....keep it up, im just trying out different things.....always searching for the perfect storm!!!
    I hear ya
    there will eventually be a perfect storm, I hope
    one that we wont have to hybrid and cant just install and enjoy
    til then, hybrids it is
    06-04-09 07:29 PM
    you know im gonna have to bbm you lol i am 100% positive i cant do this on my own...are there gonna be updates everyday i jus wanna do it and rock it for awhile without havin to bother you everyday to help me set it up again (sorry i have very few brain cells)
    06-04-09 07:29 PM
    Since the link is up, try V7. The browser is sick.
    Not running the .90 radio marcus? I'm about to see the balance of .90 and colorbanding that this v7 release is all about. If it's satisfactory, I'll pass .90 swap.
    06-04-09 07:32 PM
    you know im gonna have to bbm you lol i am 100% positive i cant do this on my own...are there gonna be updates everyday i jus wanna do it and rock it for awhile without havin to bother you everyday to help me set it up again (sorry i have very few brain cells)
    no worries about the brain cell situation - same boat here lol

gonna update it tonight and then it should stay til the next 9530 leak unless any major issues come up
    06-04-09 07:32 PM
    i just might have to jump back on your band wagon again lyr...lol
    06-04-09 07:38 PM
    Hah... agreed. Whose wagon haven't I been on? I think all is good so long is everyone is good natured to each other and all headed in the same direction (GOLD CODE)!! .7 loading as we speak. Lyridical tomorrow. Then OOAK. The vicious cycle continues.
    06-04-09 07:39 PM
    Biggy...i hear ya....as long as we all keep it real **** talking ****!!! its so pointless, where is the gold code gonna be?!?! lol!

AND THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR KEEPING IT REAL!!!!!
    06-04-09 07:45 PM
    Hi...

Sorry, but V7 dont have comparation......is the best OS than i can test, and i test all OS's, I always need change the radio code to .90, in the BBC V7, i have the .148 radio and works incredible fine.....

Is the best really!!!
    06-04-09 07:47 PM
    ok, that is your opinion, you know that EVERY storm is different
    06-04-09 07:48 PM
    ok, that is your opinion, you know that EVERY storm is different
    yes i know
    06-04-09 07:51 PM
70 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD