Aerize Card Loader 2008 - Premium BlackBerry Utility Software

Has anyone had experience with this?

Looks like you can save apps to card... tranfer them to device when you need them, and then transfer back to card when you don't. Is this worth while to anyone? just throwing it out there.

http://www.clickappsdownloads.com/fi...nual.1.1.0.pdf
    Last edited by OHvzwGuy; 06-04-09 at 12:34 PM.
    06-04-09 12:31 PM
    Wow looks very interesting.
    06-04-09 12:32 PM
    Wow looks very interesting.
    i thought so too, but will this ACTUALLY improve any memory issues? I thought APP memory was really only used when apps are running.

Has anyone tried this out yet, never read about it before.
    06-04-09 12:37 PM
    From my understanding (from another post in the forums on here) only some apps can be run from the card. It has something to do with how integrated they are with certain parts of your phone. For example, Viigo won't work because it needs an internet connection but others will. Also, you will have to re-download all of your apps onto your card, you can't simply move them over. And, to the best of my knowledge, there is no comprehensive list of what apps it will work with so trial-and-error is the best option. I hope this helps and if anyone has any more info (or corrections to anything I've said) please feel free to share.

By the way, OHvzwGuy, what part of OH? Cincy here.
    Last edited by RickyRoss10; 06-04-09 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Afterthought
    06-04-09 12:57 PM
    This hasnt been updated since may of 2008. So storm support would be non existent i would assume. Some app run on the storm even if coded for other BBs but not sure how well an app like this would run
    06-04-09 01:12 PM
    Ohvzwguy,

Please do a search. There is few threads on this subject and a review!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/ae...-storm-164055/
    06-04-09 01:13 PM
    From my understanding (from another post in the forums on here) only some apps can be run from the card. It has something to do with how integrated they are with certain parts of your phone. For example, Viigo won't work because it needs an internet connection but others will. Also, you will have to re-download all of your apps onto your card, you can't simply move them over. And, to the best of my knowledge, there is no comprehensive list of what apps it will work with so trial-and-error is the best option. I hope this helps and if anyone has any more info (or corrections to anything I've said) please feel free to share.

By the way, OHvzwGuy, what part of OH? Cincy here.
    My understanding is that you can't actually run any app from the card. You can just store them and install from the card. Yon can uninstall apps you aren't using but keep then stored on the card for future installation should you want to use the app again. I haven't used the app but this is my understanding from reading about it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-09 01:30 PM
    If you do a search, you will find many discussions about this program. Here are the Cliffs notes:

This program allows you only to save the loader files to you memory card, not the actual program. You can use it to install the program whenever you need to use it, then unload (uninstall) the app when you are through. It does NOT allow you to run the app FROM the card.

Anyone who has installed or uninstalled apps on their Storm should immediately see the hassle involved with this process. When installing the app, you will once again need to enter in any activation codes/login info and set up preferences and options. When uninstalling the app, you will have to reboot your Storm (as the app will remain in your App Memory until you do so, negating any benefit this program offers).

So basically, this program seems designed to save you App Memory in the most annoying, tedious possible fashion. Trust me, waiting 5 minutes to use your phone after every instance of unloading an app gets old, fast.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-09 01:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD