All you polarized sunglass wearers...have you noticed that if you look at the storm in landscape view, while wearing your polarized shades, the screen will go dark until you cant see anything. I'm still using the precision zen theme. Ive always thought something was wrong with my storm, but it turns out it's the shades.
    06-03-09 01:00 PM
    Lol! Never noticed before but you're right

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-09 01:04 PM
    All you polarized sunglass wearers...have you noticed that if you look at the storm in landscape view, while wearing your polarized shades, the screen will go dark until you cant see anything. I'm still using the precision zen theme. Ive always thought something was wrong with my storm, but it turns out it's the shades.
    Yeah. of course I've noticed it. Just like I have on almost every other LCD device I've looked at with my glasses on. Maui Jims have nearly excessive polarization, that's what I notice it most on. Oakleys have it too, but it's not nearly as noticeable.

what's nice is that for some reason the storm has only a slight degree of arc where the screen is difficult to see and blackens out. My Sirius SL2 is pretty bad though.

If I'm in my dad's car with his tinted rear windows, I can't see anything outside while wearing my sunglasses unless I'm holding my head sideways. lol
    06-03-09 03:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD