so a week or so back i posted on here looking for a good FREE sms program, as i could not find a free one at all, and couldn't quite justify dropping the money on ones that worked half azz on my curve. No one knew of any i guess.

so last night i was strolling through app world and came across 3jam. which is a mass sms sending program which allows people who are sent to, able to reply all. its pretty nifty. AND without sending out using the program it has a built in sms popup which is pretty nifty.

06-03-09 12:18 PM
    sounds interesting, i looked down this route before as well and was never satisfied. How is it working for you?
    06-03-09 02:40 PM
    Good good.. The only problem I've had with it or didn't like is that when I open them in the 3jam app it doesn't mark my messages open in my sms inbox.. Which bothers my bb ocd where I cannot stand having unopened messages even if I've seen them...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-09 03:42 PM
    I was the same way. I used another sms program that would do that with my inbox and it drove me crazy. I finally uninstalled it because I was going to both icons to get rid of the msg indicator!
    06-03-09 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD