My phone just got put back to factory settings. Before this happened I had the clock on my front display and now it is a blank white screen with "rogers" on it.....can someone please tell me how to put the clock back on here?
    06-03-09 10:47 AM
    try a battery pull and see if that fixes it, if not you will need to reinstall the
    OS and make sure the stock themes are installed with the OS. And don't remove the attachment services.
    06-03-09 12:29 PM
    yep happened to me too. it shows blank white screen with tmobile on it, just like ya rogers. before i reinstalled a new OS i deleted a bunch of modules to try and save space. not a good idea haha. some of it happened to be controlling that front display.

what you should do is either downgrade or upgrade to a different OS. dont reinstall the same OS you have or it wont fix anything. I had to downgrade to an earlier OS, then i skipped .267 and went straight to .278. 267 was the one i deleted modules from and when i tried to reinstall it, it didnt fix aynthing, so i went straight to the newer one.
    06-03-09 04:04 PM
    Always verify that attatchments is checked to install or that will happen. For some reason on some occasions this item gets unchecked
    06-03-09 05:23 PM
    Hi
    Kindly reinstall your Os it will work.
    06-03-09 11:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD