Hello,

Does your company provide corporate discounts with Rogers? If yes, what's the company you work for and how much do you pay?

Thanks!
    06-02-09 12:32 PM
    I get 20% off all wireless services/upgrades except the voice plan. I work for ****** and pay ****
    06-02-09 12:43 PM
    If you're talking corporate plans, then some of us work for companies that such an arrangement is in place. Usually they are fairly standard. The "EPP" is a good estimate or base for a lot of the ones out there. Some even include discounted wireless services and upgrades as well.

Just remember that if you do go with a corporate account, you usually need some sort of employee ID or proof that you work at that company. If you don't, there is a risk that you'll get bumped from the plan you try signing.
    06-03-09 06:31 PM
    Well the reason I am asking is because I met someone and he said that his father has a company with 600+ blackberries so his bill comes down to around 20$ (unlimited everything bla bla bla), I was wondering if that could be or true or if he's bluffing...
    06-03-09 09:02 PM
    ^

It can be true, different companies have different rates.
    06-04-09 02:36 AM
    600 BB's....mmmmm....$20 everything....mmmm x 2... I wish I worked for his company... mmmmm x 3
    06-13-09 09:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD