Ok, so I asked a similar question in the 8900 thread about how to fix this problem but if worse comes to worse I need some info on returns.

My trackball is loose and will depress about half way with almost no effort at all. It is still functional but is becoming more and more of a problem.

If I end up needing to do something drastic and exchange the phone but purchased it from ebay (I know that wasn't the smartest move), is there any way to exchange it through Tmob still?

I obviously don't have a receipt from a store but this is a Tmob branded phone and I have been a loyal customer for quite a while.

Anywho... Is there a magic workaround for the problem of not purchasing this phone direct from Tmob?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 09:45 PM
    Just buy a new trackball. Its like 15 bucks and it just pops in and out. Real quick fix!

06-01-09 09:49 PM
    Just buy a new trackball. Its like 15 bucks and it just pops in and out. Real quick fix!

Unfortunately it's not quite that easy with the 8900. The whole darn phone has to come apart to get to the trackball.

I'm alright with that if there aren't any other options for replacing the device in its entirety first.

06-02-09 07:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD