I Think It'll be a good chance and opportunity to Inform Fellow Members and Theme Masters about Theme Compatibility
    So as Theme Masters who Own and/or Sell Premium Themes to update them accordingly as we all benefit..

Blue Working Themes with latest 4.7.15x
    Red Non Working Themes with Latest 4.7.15x

Till Now
    NOT WORKING
    Xcite
    HTC
    VistaComplete KD
    SphereBerry
    IRingRevStorm
    IRingRev2Storm
    MacLite
    bDroid Reloaded
    KDE 4.2
    Vegeta Today
    Sniper Today

WORKING
    AppleBerry Classic [Free] / Glass [Premium]
    iBerry Slide
    Mac n' Berry
    Radium 8

Please Submit More Themes that currently work or don't with current release
    It's kinda serious as In next OS releases that's how things may go
    and themes that were created with earlier versions of Plazmic Builder
    will keep creating People trouble and thus render Threads with themes eventually corrupted
    So the earliest we have notified builders and the earliest they have refreshed/compiled their themes with latest Plazmic Builder
    The better for us!
    Last edited by sugardad; 06-02-09 at 04:49 PM.
    06-01-09 02:33 PM
    Vivid by WJD
    Last edited by decentfreak; 06-01-09 at 02:36 PM. Reason: maker was wrong
    06-01-09 02:35 PM
    All my themes are made with the latest version of Plazmic, Please let me know if any don't work
    06-01-09 02:41 PM
    i've been telling people to avoid themes for awhile, with memory issues and compatiblity being a problem since the .14x builds...what will it take to get 'em working again? just adjust for .148 software and re-build?
    06-01-09 03:34 PM
    Mac 'n Berry works. No word on my other themes yet.
    06-01-09 07:00 PM
    Mac 'n Berry works. No word on my other themes yet.
    Crystal Clear better work, B!
    06-01-09 07:02 PM
    06-03-09 11:02 AM
    What about Storm Today Hidden Plus
    ~JC Designs Gadgetbean~

Anybody know if this is okay?

Great thread BTW!
    06-03-09 11:06 AM
    Glass_HC_WB 8
    Robotika
    06-03-09 11:24 AM
    patches is right, i really like using themes but what a difference it is just using the stock zen theme. mem has held at over 51MB since yesterday with about 20 apps installed. even with the simpilist of themes ive used it never stayed steady like that. i guess untill some new way of doing themes without the mem leaks comes about im good on the stock one.
    06-03-09 11:37 AM
    06-03-09 11:55 AM
    06-03-09 01:44 PM
    What about Storm Today Hidden Plus
    ~JC Designs Gadgetbean~

Anybody know if this is okay?

Great thread BTW!
    I have had problems with my Storm Today theme too in which I emailed and private message the developer. In the end, I never recieved a response. This problem has been going on since .122.
    06-03-09 01:50 PM
    can someone tell me if the amazing free windows 7 theme works with 151? (it has 100 pages under themes for the storm)

EDIT, just noticed 2 posts above it doesnt. wont be upgrading then, love that theme too much!
    06-03-09 02:01 PM
    Its not really sad that themes don't work in the OS, the sad part is people actually pay $5-10 for a stupid theme and most themes make the storm run like ****. So pay money to make my phone work like ****, not happening. I know there might be a few themes out there that are good, but I haven't found one yet.
    06-03-09 02:02 PM
    10 Icon Sliding Top Dock Storm Theme

does not work....
    06-03-09 02:16 PM
    Android Series by e
    HTC by kd
    06-03-09 02:41 PM
    All my themes are made with the latest version of Plazmic, Please let me know if any don't work
    Professional Grunge (weatherbug edition) is a no go on .151 (at least the Lyricidal hybrid)

I hope we get things working soon because I love that theme but I do have to admit that since changing to .151 and switching back to the default theme - the Storm is soooo much more crisp? Can a theme really do that much to performance? I will really miss the today listings...

...on that note, should you turn on a theme you will find that you can not get back to the themes menu to turn it off so you will need to connect your device to your computer and use DM to uninstall the theme. That will get you back up and running without having to reload the OS. Maybe all of this will be resolved when we have a full .EXE version of .15x?
    Last edited by lvumlow; 06-03-09 at 03:20 PM.
    06-03-09 03:09 PM
    That stinks. I love this theme and have been using it ever since it came out. Hopefully once .152 drops the compatibility is back.
    06-03-09 03:24 PM
    ...on that note, should you turn on a theme you will find that you can not get back to the themes menu to turn it off so you will need to connect your device to your computer and use DM to uninstall the theme. That will get you back up and running without having to reload the OS. Maybe all of this will be resolved when we have a full .EXE version of .15x?
    You can also pull your battery, and when the LED comes on during boot up, press and hold the escape key. Your phone will boot in safe mode-running the default theme. You can then delete the non-working theme which requires a restart....
    06-03-09 03:32 PM
    You can also pull your battery, and when the LED comes on during boot up, press and hold the escape key. Your phone will boot in safe mode-running the default theme. You can then delete the non-working theme which requires a restart....

...thanks for the great tip!
    06-03-09 05:00 PM
    iChrome Revolution
    Blackout

Two awesome themes that I regularly use dont work. can someone confirm that BB Pro v3 definitly works?
    06-03-09 09:51 PM
    i've been telling people to avoid themes for awhile, with memory issues and compatiblity being a problem since the .14x builds...what will it take to get 'em working again? just adjust for .148 software and re-build?

Most likely a new version of Plazmic might need to come out to fix the issues. Seems that a lot of the themes that don't work are the ones that use advanced menuing systems and non-standard button layouts and transitions. This could be part of the problem.... things that weren't meant to be done, but developers found a way to think outside the box. A fix will need to come, whether from a higher OS version or from a new versions of Plazmic.
    06-03-09 10:52 PM
    Optix by kd didn't work on lyricidals hybrid...I dunno how to make em red...lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-09 01:25 AM
    neon premium pink!
    06-04-09 02:36 AM
67 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD