I Just ordered two 8900's for me and the wife along with two otter boxes. I'm now looking for a horizontal side pouch/holster large enough so that it will accept the 8900 with the otter box. Has anybody found one they are willing to share the getting place info.

Edit:
    I ordered the BlackBerry Curve 8900 Series Defender Case from otter box website. It says that this case comes with a ratcheting belt clip for added carrying convenience. Is this one any good or should I upgrade to the heavy duty one?
    Thanks Again, D1
    Last edited by d1andonly; 06-01-09 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Added info/questions
    06-01-09 05:54 AM
    Doesn't the clip on the Otter Box rotate 90 degrees?
    06-01-09 06:21 AM
    I have a 8330 in an otterbox. You might try a pouch for a 8830. If I were you I would see if the otterbox clip will work for you. It will rotate as cnorton suggests. The other thing is that the rubber outer skin on the otterbox is very "clingy" and I think would make it very hard to put in and out of any pouch. Also the rubber just slips over the inner skeleton and will come loose with a little friction. Just try what you've got first. FYI I love my otterbox!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 06:33 AM
    If i were to kick my phone like a football while housed inside the Otterbox, would it be ok?

Just trying to figure out if this thing is as badasss as it looks.
    06-01-09 08:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD