I reinstalled the latest version of Flycast after upgrading to .148 and while it looks like it's working, I get not sound with out without headphones. Anybody else?
    05-31-09 04:56 PM
    I had the same problem

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 05:05 PM
    This is a known issue. Version 2.0 is supposed to come out in June to fix it
    05-31-09 06:21 PM
    SLACKER!!!!! THERE THAT WILL FIX IT!
    I had the same problem. Flycast kinda worked, but SLACKER always works!

05-31-09 09:55 PM
    SLACKER!!!!! THERE THAT WILL FIX IT!
    I had the same problem. Flycast kinda worked, but SLACKER always works!

Yeah, but I got Flycast specifically because it gets Radioparadise. I hope the new version works.
    06-02-09 12:56 PM
    Slacker doesn't have radio stations.
    06-02-09 02:09 PM
    I've been messing with flycast all day and having the same issues and just finally figured it out. Go to the flycast website in your browser, which I can't post because I am new to forums. .fm If you can read my clues you can figure it out. /betabby/ They have a new beta version that has supposedly fixed all the bugs and seems to be working fine now with my storm. Hope this helps
    06-02-09 11:12 PM
    I've emailed Flycast and I suggest you all do the same. EVERYONE'S Storms are now updated to an OS version that Flycast no longer works with they know it. Problem was, instead of fixing it they blamed the OS leaks as being faulty, which wasn't the case. By the time RIM told them what's up, it was too late for them to fix things quickly. Now they don't even have 2.0 ready for release.

BOMBARD THEM WITH EMAILS!!!!!!

06-02-09 11:25 PM
    Thanks everyone for sticking with us! Flycast 2.0 (beta) is now available. Info about the upgrade & download info is available at our forum. Unfortunately, I am unable to post a link here! Go to our website; click on 'support'; Very last option on main forum page is "FlyCast 2.0 Beta for BlackBerry" Check it out & let us know your thoughts!
    06-03-09 06:30 AM
    I've been messing with flycast all day and having the same issues and just finally figured it out. Go to the flycast website in your browser, which I can't post because I am new to forums. .fm If you can read my clues you can figure it out. /betabby/ They have a new beta version that has supposedly fixed all the bugs and seems to be working fine now with my storm. Hope this helps
    Just downloaded it and it appears to be working fine. I'm listening to RadioParadise as I type. Thanks. By the way, before I saw the above link I posted in the Flycast forum. A Flycast staffer PMd me very quickly and said that the beta would be posted prominently on their web site very soon. I guess they are not yet quite confident enough to publicly invite people to try it. In any event, it works for me.

Edit: they just posted a link to the beta on their forum.
    Last edited by donheff; 06-03-09 at 07:08 AM.
    06-03-09 07:05 AM
    06-03-09 08:42 AM
    Just downloaded it and it appears to be working fine. I'm listening to RadioParadise as I type. Thanks. By the way, before I saw the above link I posted in the Flycast forum. A Flycast staffer PMd me very quickly and said that the beta would be posted prominently on their web site very soon. I guess they are not yet quite confident enough to publicly invite people to try it. In any event, it works for me.

Edit: they just posted a link to the beta on their forum.
    The old Flycast worked in both portrait and landscape. I can only get landscape on this one. Does portrait work for anyone? Also, when I go into user settings there is no way out other than closing flycast. What am I missing? As for recording, is there an option to not record if I don't want to or is everything recorded with no option?
    06-03-09 09:03 AM
    Yup, beta 2.0 when I hit my flycast icon. We'll see.
    06-03-09 09:26 AM
    The old Flycast worked in both portrait and landscape. I can only get landscape on this one. Does portrait work for anyone? Also, when I go into user settings there is no way out other than closing flycast. What am I missing? As for recording, is there an option to not record if I don't want to or is everything recorded with no option?
    My old version never played in landscape, only portrait. Which was a reall pain in the arse when sitting in my desktop cradle and listening.

I see a feature called recordings also which records music as you listen for offline playback. I don't recall that feature before either.
    06-03-09 09:53 AM
    I keep getting the message:

"To download the flycast Beta please browse to this page on your device."

I am going to the url from the BB with settings on Blackberry Browser. What am I doing wrong? Thx for the help
    06-03-09 10:18 AM
    Flycast will pick up my station (in Seattle, KISW), stream it for about 2 minutes and shut down. Any ideas????
    06-03-09 12:22 PM
    Thanks for the link to the beta. Flycast hasn't worked for me since .132. Working fine now..much appreciated.

06-03-09 12:44 PM
    new flycast beta issues

may have fixed audio issue..but there is an option in search to get Any of the shoutcast radio stations..which would open up 1000s of stations BUT the keyboard will not work with swipe nor is it an option under bb menu to bring it out to type in a search..

anyone who figured this out please help...Otherwise this is a tremendous bug..u cannot get the keyboard up is a huge downfall and they will prolly fix it but i would like to know if its on my end or central problem.
    06-03-09 09:59 PM
    new flycast beta issues

may have fixed audio issue..but there is an option in search to get Any of the shoutcast radio stations..which would open up 1000s of stations BUT the keyboard will not work with swipe nor is it an option under bb menu to bring it out to type in a search..

anyone who figured this out please help...Otherwise this is a tremendous bug..u cannot get the keyboard up is a huge downfall and they will prolly fix it but i would like to know if its on my end or central problem.

We have already released an update, the keyboard was an issue we have corrected?

Also, check out forums.flycast.fm
    06-08-09 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD