If you had a choice which one would you select for an extra battery solution for the Blackberry Bold. I know they aren't the same price or the same battery power. Price aside which one would you select and why. Im trying to decide which one to get. Hoepfully this will help me decide. Thanks.

Case-Mate BlackBerry Bold 9000 Fuel - Rechargeable Battery Pack (Case-Mate BB9000FL-BLK), BlackBerry Bold Cases, Holsters, Skins, and Accessories in Premium Leather - Model 9000

Innocell 1650mAh Extended Life Battery
    05-31-09 06:48 AM
    If you had a choice which one would you select for an extra battery solution for the Blackberry Bold. I know they aren't the same price or the same battery power. Price aside which one would you select and why. Im trying to decide which one to get. Hoepfully this will help me decide. Thanks.

Case-Mate BlackBerry Bold 9000 Fuel - Rechargeable Battery Pack (Case-Mate BB9000FL-BLK), BlackBerry Bold Cases, Holsters, Skins, and Accessories in Premium Leather - Model 9000

Innocell 1650mAh Extended Life Battery

I would go with the Sedio extended battery. I bought one for my storm, and it's been amazing!
    05-31-09 08:03 AM
    Definitely the casemate.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 08:07 AM
    yup the case-mate looks good...get that
    05-31-09 08:22 AM
    I have the fuel, and it's pretty sweet. The only problem I see, is that it only charges your phone when it's in the holster (obviously). Well, since I'm a true addict, my phone spends comparatively little time in the holster.

Your question, though, gives me an idea! Why not use both? Think of how long you could go on a charge with the extended battery AND the Fuel holster.
    05-31-09 08:22 AM
    Go for Seido 3500 extended battery. It lasted me three days when stock battery last me one day at most. But you gotta swallow the extra heft & weight. The special molded cover is rubbery & gives extra grip. Never regretted.

05-31-09 08:34 AM
    I can't do the extended battery. My Bold lasts for a day with moderate usage, so that is okay with me. The Casemate would be a great option if I went in the extended battery direction.

05-31-09 08:43 AM
    I agree with ericssan, the seido 3500 extended battery is all you need.

05-31-09 08:48 AM
    I agree with ericssan, the seido 3500 extended battery is all you need.

Same here. I have one and love it. Battery last forever with it

05-31-09 12:54 PM
    I have the fuel, and it's pretty sweet. The only problem I see, is that it only charges your phone when it's in the holster (obviously). Well, since I'm a true addict, my phone spends comparatively little time in the holster.

Your question, though, gives me an idea! Why not use both? Think of how long you could go on a charge with the extended battery AND the Fuel holster.
    When I first saw the fuel, that was my idea exactly. I plan on buying the fuel first then the extended battery down the line. I'd suggest doing that if you use it as heavily as I do and don't want your phone made any bigger.

05-31-09 04:15 PM
    i ordered a refurb phone, and they said to keep my old stuff because they would only be sending a phone...but the resent everything and so now i have to OEM batteries.... i actually prefer this to any extenders.
    05-31-09 04:20 PM
    ^you weren't supposed to keep the battery.

They could charge you if they wanted to
    05-31-09 06:51 PM
    where can i find a new battery for my bold
    05-31-09 07:04 PM
    Check newegg. They're like 25 bucks for the OEM one.

05-31-09 07:26 PM
    I agree, I have two batteries for my older bb and love it. I will be buying another one for my bold in the future.

05-31-09 10:01 PM
    Yeah Im not too crazy about getting the 3500mAh battery since its add much more bulk and weight to the bold. Also cant be used with any case or holster. I guess the main disadvantage of the fuel holster is that fact that the phone has to be used with the holster in order to get the benefits. With the 1650mAh battery I would have to physically swap out the battery and wait for the phone to boot up. I think Im most probably looking at the 1650mAh battery at this point. Thanks for all your feedback and info guys.
    Last edited by ak29; 05-31-09 at 10:22 PM.
    05-31-09 10:20 PM
    ^you weren't supposed to keep the battery.

They could charge you if they wanted to
    guy said to only send the phone =]
    05-31-09 11:13 PM
    I think I might just get both..eventually that is
    05-31-09 11:14 PM
    Case Mate Fuel for the win! I cant wait to get mine.
    05-31-09 11:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD