Hey all..

Earlier today I plugged my Storm into my computer. It recogized it right away. I then went into DM and decided to upload some music onto my phone.
    I highlighted all the albums that I wanted to transfer over and synced it to my phone.
    Afterward, I disconnected the phone from my computer and looked into my music folder on the Storm and noticed that only one album transferred over.
    Thinking that I may have done it wrong, I decided that I would go with the old "drag and drop" method, and went to plug the phone back into the computer. Problem is, no matter what USB port I plug the phone into, it doesn't do anything.
    No errors or anything...it just acts like nothing is there (except the phone is showing that it is charging).

Any ideas what to do?

Thanks for the help in advance!
    05-29-09 12:12 PM
    Make sure you do a battery pull, sometimes your phone won't scan the sd card unless you pull the batt and forcr it to

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-09 01:24 PM
    I will try that...

On another note...
    Where are you located in Charlotte? I, too, am in Charlotte!
    05-29-09 01:26 PM
    sometimes you need to reboot the pc as well
    05-29-09 01:30 PM
    I'm having the same problem! I've rebooted, restarted, reinstalled, tried everything! If someone has any other ideas that would be great.
    05-30-09 01:33 PM
    Try reinstalling the RIM USB drivers.
    05-30-09 05:02 PM
    Try reinstalling the RIM USB drivers.
    should do the trick let us know
    05-30-09 07:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD