If I don't answer my phone, the LED continues to blink. The only way to make it stop is to remove the battery. I'm still on trial, but don't want to purchase if this is a bug.

I have some other 3rd party apps, perhaps they don't play well? (berrybuzz & profiler).

??
    05-28-09 10:02 PM
    When you don't answer a call you get a "Missed Call" notification and your light blinks until you open it. Maybe thats your problem...
    05-29-09 05:20 AM
    I do open the missed call. I've even gone as far as to dial the number back from the missed call, yet the LED continues to flicker quickly.
    05-29-09 07:35 AM
    I've used PictureID since I got the Storm. never had this problem. Not even sure what PictureID has to do with the missed call notification.
    05-29-09 08:49 AM
    If I don't answer my phone, the LED continues to blink. The only way to make it stop is to remove the battery. I'm still on trial, but don't want to purchase if this is a bug.

I have some other 3rd party apps, perhaps they don't play well? (berrybuzz & profiler).

??

I'm also having this issue, still no fix?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 08:27 PM
    I'm also having this issue, still no fix?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    if you have BerryBuzz then try disabling blinking and see if that fixes the problem.

this could be that Berrybuzz never receive the event therefore it continues to blink.
    07-07-09 11:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD