View Poll Results: Would you like a native WordPress application on the Blackberry?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 100.00%
  • Maybe

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
    I'm a professional developer, but I've only started playing with Blackberry app creation. I couldn't find a single application specifically designed for the BB to use WP.

I would like to gauge the level of interest in the Crackberry community for a native app that allows you to blog from your BB. Other features include editing, comment moderation, and anything else the WP XML-RPC API would allow.

Who uses WordPress for personal blogs?

Who uses WP professionally (either for your employer or self employed)?

Is this an app you would be willing to pay for? (I have no price in mind, I'm just curious.)

Thanks.

Edit: Crap, I don't use vBulletin often. I accidentally made the poll results show who voted for what. Can a moderator or admin please help? Thanks.
    Last edited by jasonsteel; 05-28-09 at 10:10 AM.
    05-28-09 09:34 AM
    I'd be very interested because I currently run two blogs using Wordpress. Hmm, price... Free

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-09 09:39 AM
    I'm interested and would love to beta test too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-15-09 09:41 AM
    I would definitely be interested in using this app and would be interested in being a beta tester if needed.
    06-15-09 10:08 AM
    i think this is an awesome idea but, not too long ago, it was reported that an official wordpress application for blackberry was in the works, just a heads up

Official Wordpress BlackBerry App Confirmed | CrackBerry.com
    06-15-09 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD