your at your computer, typing in instant messenger and you hit the spacebar twice thinking it would put a . at the end of my sentence.

true story, matter of fact, i've done it a few times since owning a blackberry.

whats your sign that you're addicted?
    05-27-09 10:31 PM
    The fact that I'm on right now responding to this Thread....
    05-27-09 10:32 PM
    lol. the fact that i can't stop reading crackberry.com forums/blogs. viigo FTW!!
    05-27-09 10:34 PM
    your at your computer, typing in instant messenger and you hit the spacebar twice thinking it would put a . at the end of my sentence.

true story, matter of fact, i've done it a few times since owning a blackberry.

ROFL! I've done it many times!! Makes me laugh reading this!
    05-27-09 10:36 PM
    but its only been a MONTH!!! was on vzw, tried storm back in january, returned and went back to my env2, waited till a halfway decent storm OS was out, got the storm again mid april, installed lyricals .141/5.0 hybrid, liked it till it stopped responding to the clicks, exchanged for a curve 8330, have had that for two weeks and couldnt wait for the tour so i jumped ship last night to at&t and got the bold.
    05-27-09 10:40 PM
    all my emails look like this on my computer the next sentence doesnt capitolize periods dont show as well as ' i swear il freak if they dont change the way this friggin computer works why does my phone know what i want to say and my computer doesnt
    05-27-09 10:46 PM
    Lol, I got addicted when I got my 8330 from Sprint, I bootd them, got my Bold, and I've been on CB posting, and it feels good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 10:49 PM
    How about when you are sitting in front of your computer and an email comes in (notfication on both the computer and BB are simulataneous) and instead of reading and responding via computer you pick your BB to read the email and respond.

Last edited by wingzero1; 05-27-09 at 11:05 PM.
    05-27-09 11:02 PM
    How about when you are sitting in front of your computer and an email comes in (notfication on both the computer and BB are simulataneous) and instead of reading and responding via computer you pick your BB to read the email and respond.

done that! or how about you get upset when writing an email on your computer when it dosnt put a period when you hit the space bar twice
    05-27-09 11:09 PM
    hm

05-27-09 11:19 PM
    How about when you swear your phone vibrated in your holster or pocket even though you don't even have vibrate on!!
    05-28-09 12:36 AM
    I've held a key down on my laptop waiting for it to capitalize.

The phantom vibrations are disturbing. I always wonder if its just in my head or if its the EMF giving me a tumor!
    05-28-09 12:43 AM
    Any flashing red light that catches the corner of my eye instantly causes me to grab my phone and check for messages.

05-28-09 01:30 AM
    Any flashing red light that catches the corner of my eye instantly causes me to grab my phone and check for messages.

thats me!
    05-28-09 01:40 AM
    When i have my phone in my pocket..i think i feel the phone vibrate so i reach in and take out my phone finding out i have no message or calls. this happens to me alot
    05-28-09 01:42 AM
    but its only been a MONTH!!! was on vzw, tried storm back in january, returned and went back to my env2, waited till a halfway decent storm OS was out, got the storm again mid april, installed lyricals .141/5.0 hybrid, liked it till it stopped responding to the clicks, exchanged for a curve 8330, have had that for two weeks and couldnt wait for the tour so i jumped ship last night to at&t and got the bold.
    You need to update your information
    05-28-09 02:01 AM
    You jump on CB to brag about your unbelievable radio reception, only to realize a couple hours later that you're a moron and have confused the direction of the numerical signal indicator... http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/bes...r-seen-236304/

I think I'm throwing that one in my sig too...
    05-28-09 03:01 AM
    Kalifornia - same here!!!!

How about when you are dead asleep and all of a sudden roll over, grab your phone, send a bbm, and then roll back over and go back to sleep? Did it last night.......
    05-28-09 06:55 AM
    Signs of addiction
    • phone is never out of sight or out of reach;
    • expecting caps when holding a key press, or a "." on a double space when using a regular keyboard on a PC;
    • always looking for that next perfect app (or OS) to try out;
    • watching TV with Bold in hand.
    Guilty of all of the above, and a few more I'm sure
    05-28-09 09:17 AM
    done that! or how about you get upset when writing an email on your computer when it dosnt put a period when you hit the space bar twice
    Lmao iv done this.

How about when you swear your phone vibrated in your holster or pocket even though you don't even have vibrate on!!
    All the time, hear a phone hear a vibration and im checking my BB hoping i have friends.

Signs of addiction
    • phone is never out of sight or out of reach;
    • expecting caps when holding a key press, or a "." on a double space when using a regular keyboard on a PC;
    • always looking for that next perfect app (or OS) to try out;
    • watching TV with Bold in hand.
    Guilty of all of the above, and a few more I'm sure
    Summed me all up.

Only had bold aday and im addicted.
    05-28-09 09:20 AM

ha ha ha a co worker just caught me doing that this morning!! Im sure he thinks im crazy!! but we all know its just the addiction!!!
    05-28-09 09:38 AM
    The fact that I am on the mobile crackberry site and on crackberry on my work desktop and posting from both would probably worry most people

05-28-09 09:44 AM

It seems to me that my BB gets an email a little faster than my computer. Maybe, I just like responding on the BB. LOL
    05-28-09 09:50 AM

lol same here, I actually check my BB first when an email comes in.
    05-28-09 10:14 AM
    Subscribing to this thread tells me it's habit.

05-28-09 12:07 PM
73 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD