I am so mad! I have downloaded twitter genius but when I access it o nthe login screen, I get an alert that says "device (my PIN) is not authorized". Has anyone had this issue? I have redownloaded and everything....I am mad about my $5 if this app does not work on the Bold. Any suggestions?
    05-27-09 09:30 PM
    have you contacted the developer?
    05-27-09 09:33 PM
    Yes I have. Twice! No response. I am trying to be patient
    05-27-09 09:42 PM
    Check the date/time on your BlackBerry especially the time zone and make sure it's right.

I had the same issue with TweetGenius and it was because the date was wrong. Also, try following Tweet_Genius you'll be able to get quicker responses.
    05-27-09 09:54 PM
    They respond faster on twitter, but I have never had this issue. I hope it gets resolved. Your money spent will be worth it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 10:15 PM
    OMG!!! That worked... I was on some casablanca time zone! WTH??? I fixed it to EST and it downloaded right away!!!! Thank you pumpkin!!!
    05-28-09 08:23 PM
    OMG!!! That worked... I was on some casablanca time zone! WTH??? I fixed it to EST and it downloaded right away!!!! Thank you pumpkin!!!
    I think they were having a lot of issues with that because they had made a post right after I sent them a reply with the issue. Make sure you follow tweet genius on twitter.
    05-28-09 08:33 PM
    how come i dont get the lil bird on top when i get a tweet?
    06-11-09 01:13 AM
    had the same problem w the bird and realized i had it to auto connection....if you redownload the program and do the whole setup again and in directo connection choose tcp it will update better and faster
    06-11-09 01:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD