I have had this case for about 2 months, and as we all know we storm owners have to do battery pulls quite often. Now the case will not stay together, just the slightest nudge makes it fall apart. Anyone else having this problem with the case? I am only on 1 year contract so I am getting a new phone on the 1 year anniversary that this phone came out. Is it worth it dropping another $35 on a new case or is there anything else I can do to get this fixed?
    05-26-09 10:58 PM
    Contact Seidio but in the future, you should use Apps such as quickpull so you dont have to do a physical pull.
    05-26-09 11:24 PM
    Contact Seidio but in the future, you should use Apps such as quickpull so you dont have to do a physical pull.
    2nd! Although OP its not to late to dl QuickPull for the remaining time you have your Storm, seeing as how you will still be needing to do pulls between now and Nov
    05-27-09 02:47 AM
    I have had this case for about 2 months, and as we all know we storm owners have to do battery pulls quite often. Now the case will not stay together, just the slightest nudge makes it fall apart. Anyone else having this problem with the case? I am only on 1 year contract so I am getting a new phone on the 1 year anniversary that this phone came out. Is it worth it dropping another $35 on a new case or is there anything else I can do to get this fixed?
    Hello Dave,

I'm sorry to hear about your case! But rest assured, we are here to help. Please forward us your order information to the email that I have in the sig and we will be more than happy to see what we can do for you!
    05-27-09 08:56 AM
    Yes, but it is still no excuse to have the clips break off. My Curve 8330 Seidio case was great, but the Storm one has been less than stellar...especially for a $30 case. I hope the ones they make for the Tour are better.
    05-27-09 09:12 AM
    +1 for QP.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 09:13 AM
    FYI, the Innocase I is junk (sorry seidoseido). The Innocase II is much, much better. And the Innocase 360 looks intriguing.
    05-27-09 10:06 AM
    Can't use quick pull when the phone totally locks up... Seidioseidio, will do...

05-27-09 10:13 AM
    Wouldn't you know it, can't find receipt for case ib my email

05-27-09 08:48 PM
    I have the seido innocase II and I put it on months ago and haven't taken it off since. I use quickpull and never have to take the battery out. My case is like a TANK. This thing is sleek, smooth, form fitting and I havent had any issues with it at all.
    05-27-09 08:50 PM
    Wouldn't you know it, can't find receipt for case ib my email

Hello Dave,

Did you purchase case from Seidio or through Crackberry Store? If at Crackberry, try contacting them first; but if you purchased it through Seidio, just PM me your email, name, and address and I will try to locate your order for you!
    05-28-09 09:04 AM
    I got the Innocase II for my storm and functionally it seems great. The issue I have is that I can't figure out how to take it off, it fits so snugly. I queried Seidio, but got the unhelpful answer: to reverse the order of how I put it on. I got quickpull to do my reboots, but at some time I am sure I want to access the back. Any hints for points of leverage to unsnap the case?
    06-03-09 10:58 AM
    The Innocase II is great, for what it's worth. I loved it.

Now, I'm on the Innocase 360, which I ordered to replace my Otterbox. I think the 360 is leaps and bounds ahead of the Otterbox.
    06-03-09 11:03 AM
    I got the Innocase II for my storm and functionally it seems great. The issue I have is that I can't figure out how to take it off, it fits so snugly. I queried Seidio, but got the unhelpful answer: to reverse the order of how I put it on. I got quickpull to do my reboots, but at some time I am sure I want to access the back. Any hints for points of leverage to unsnap the case?
    Just firmly grip the lower part of the case, just below where it meets the upper half. Just wiggle your hand back and forth, while applying "downward" pressure (trying to pull the bottom away from the top). The bottom should slide away rather easily.
    06-03-09 11:06 AM
    FYI, the Innocase I is junk (sorry seidoseido). The Innocase II is much, much better. And the Innocase 360 looks intriguing.
    well pmpott, FYI, the Innocase I is NOT junk, I've had mine for about three months now and it fits well, protects the phone from drops (MORE THAN THE INNOCASE II IMHO) and I've had NO issues with it. And if you have QuickPull installed like I do, there isn't really a need to open it at all. Maybe a once a year cleaning would be in order, but that's about it...

Perhaps some ppl have had problems with theirs, but I have only high praise for mine.

Last edited by motrv8d; 06-03-09 at 11:42 AM.
    06-03-09 11:39 AM
    try a app. called meterberry,to do your battery pulls.works for me..
    06-03-09 11:44 AM
    I have the Innocase II and remove it at least twice a week - sometimes more - never have any issues with the clips (not to say that I won't). I do this because I clean my device often and switch to a CaseMate Premium from time to time.

I'm still surprised by the number of folks that don't have QuickPull (or similar app) installed. This, to me, is an absolute must have, especially for reboots and scheduling reboots.
    06-03-09 12:06 PM
    I have the Innocase II and have had no problems whatsoever out of it. For battery pulls it slips off quite nicely and clips back on with no issues. The original Innocase has a few issues with the clips. I would recommend the Innocase II to be the replacement for your Innocase.
    06-03-09 12:11 PM
    Thanks, my case snapped off suddenly, I was hesitant to put as much force as I finally did.
    06-03-09 12:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD