I jst figured out to post pics on my twitter but when i post pictures it says "sending your image to twitpick" and it jst stays there. How do i fix it ?
    05-26-09 10:32 PM
    I've never been able to do it. I always update to the latest beta/official version and it's never fixed.
    I've tried sitting there for a good 15 minutes while it "tries" and nothing ever works out.
    05-26-09 10:40 PM
    You should give UberTwitter a try. I personally have tried both, and I really prefer UT over Twitterberry. Plus with UT you can get it to work over WiFi, which Twitterberry cannot.
    05-27-09 02:31 AM
    I was a twitterberry fan but I have converted to ubertwitter. Its a better app overall. It does every twitterberry does and more.
    05-27-09 04:57 AM
    i dont have this problem with twitterberry.. it works fine with my 8900..
    05-27-09 06:00 AM
    You can just go to TwitPic.com and login with your Twitter username and password, then you'll get a email address to mms your picture too, just save it in your address book with email only.
    05-27-09 06:07 AM
    Twitterberry always caused this problem for me and it was so slow, I just gave up.

If you can get an invite, I highly recommend SocialScope. It's by far the best.
    05-27-09 09:25 AM
    If you dont want to download Ubertwitter, which is a better app imo, then just MMS the pic to twitpic on your own, rather than having twitterberry do it for you. This always worked for me.
    05-27-09 09:31 AM
    I jst figured out to post pics on my twitter but when i post pictures it says "sending your image to twitpick" and it jst stays there. How do i fix it ?
    just get a twicpic account and email them direct through them
    with your account you are given an email to send to

but, just use Ubertwitter much better twitter app IMHO
    05-27-09 12:54 PM
    twitterberry works just fine... i set it up one my 8900, my wife's 8310 and a few of my friends Bold's

you just have to setup the TCP connections properly..

and then battery pull and maybe even a uninstall and reinstall of twitterberry..
    05-27-09 01:39 PM
    twitterberry works just fine... i set it up one my 8900, my wife's 8310 and a few of my friends Bold's

you just have to setup the TCP connections properly..

and then battery pull and maybe even a uninstall and reinstall of twitterberry..
    sorry but Twitterberry is stone age compared to the Ubertwitter beta app.
    and it's still in BETA!

it's always nice to have an app that takes that extra step because it seems that those who want to still be in the game have to take those extra steps too.
    most of the time
    05-27-09 08:59 PM
    TweetGenius. Your BlackBerry Twitter life made easier.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-09 10:22 PM
    sorry but Twitterberry is stone age compared to the Ubertwitter beta app.
    and it's still in BETA!

it's always nice to have an app that takes that extra step because it seems that those who want to still be in the game have to take those extra steps too.
    most of the time
    i don't use twitterberry anymore.. i;m just trying to help those that stiill do.. and i hate ubertwitter's GUI.. it;'s ugly, i know that has nothing to do with functionality but still.. i hate it.. twitterberry was perfect for me when i used it.. everything worked like a charm and it was very simple to use
    05-28-09 09:40 AM
    Are you pics all set to take at the highest resolution and quality possible? I found once i decreased the resolution a bit they sent! Because the 8900 has such an awesome 3.2mp camera, the files are up around 1mb for some pictures.

Try decreasing the image quality, and try sending that!
    05-28-09 10:37 AM
    I had the same problem. But once I changed my TCP settings it ran much faster. I switched to �bertwitter anyway. It is MUCH better

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 11:34 AM
    You can just go to TwitPic.com and login with your Twitter username and password, then you'll get a email address to mms your picture too, just save it in your address book with email only.
    I recommend this as well. I could never get Twitpic to work on Twitterberry either. If you're partial to Twitterberry, I suggest e-mailing the photos to your account.
    05-28-09 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD