Hey guys - got a question. I would like to email my list of contacts to myself because I will be switching devices next week. Is there a way to do that, short of a massive copy-and-paste operation? Thanks!
    05-25-09 11:02 PM
    Are you switching from BB to BB? If so just use Desktop Manager and backup all your info.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 11:08 PM
    Nope - BB to iPhone. Hopefully sometime in the first week of June. Just have to make time to get up to AT&T and Verizon and get all that red tape straightened out. I actually backed up today, but I tried to open the backup file and couldn't. My laptop wanted me to choose a program to open the file. Can't I just copy and paste somehow?
    05-25-09 11:12 PM
    You could do an ASCII export with Desktop Manager to an Excel .csv file. Or another way would be to use Google Sync and sync them with a free Gmail account.
    05-26-09 06:05 AM
    Google Sync ROCKS... That's the way I go, never have to worry about not having access to my contacts, or calendar.
    05-26-09 07:28 AM
    Hi guys - went ahead and signed up for a Gmail account, even though I've always been a Yahoo girl. so now what? how do I sync?
    05-26-09 10:40 PM
    I'm having one of those "OMG" moments. GoogleSync is working beautifully! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! 90 of 400 transferred so far. You guys are lifesavers! Putting all of this into my new iphone next week would really suck without GoogleSync!
    05-26-09 11:10 PM
    Awesome! Hope it worked perfect for you. It does the trick every time for me.
    05-27-09 06:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD