So i just met with a friend who just got her Blackberry Curve, I have had mine since September. I noticed her Facebook App does WAY more than mine. She can reply to anything from the App, Status, comments....I can only reply to Messages. If someone replies to my status, I have to go to the mobile site, she does not? Is it a new version? I love my blackberry and thought I knew all there was, but obviously I have missed something lately...i am on 4.5 and 1.2 for Facebook?
    Thanks
    05-22-09 09:23 PM
    You can always check for a facebook upgrade

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 09:25 PM
    I'm sorry, I just realized that there is a newer version 1.5, but after finding the thread about it, unsure that I want to move forward to getting it....anyone that reads this still, I would still take opinions....
    05-22-09 09:32 PM
    I have wondered if I am also missing something. Mine is the latest version, but it DOES seem to be lacking. I wondered if I had a menu set wrong or if there was any additional stuff I need to do to make it more complete.....
    05-22-09 09:32 PM
    I use it and like it. It does cause a small memory leak, not much. I have 50 free memory and by the end of the week I'm down to 47, just reboot it once a week.
    05-22-09 09:42 PM
    i LIVE LIVE LIVE on facebook, and i cannot use the app. i dont even like the UI at all! disgusting really. not even factoring in it doesnt work ..

m.facebook.com FTMFW!!!
    05-22-09 11:09 PM
    If you wait til the 28th, there was a thread on here saying RIM is putting out another facebook app 1.6 at 5pm, which has more features on it. 1.5 took over my calendar even with unselecting the calendar portion. So you might wanna wait til next week and see what 1.6 has to offer.

05-22-09 11:16 PM
    yeh i second that info, 1.6 should fix a lot
    05-23-09 01:51 AM
    I don't want new features, I want a new app! Lol

Look at the iphone app! Its gorgeous and way easier to use imo

05-23-09 08:34 AM
    I have upgraded to Facebook 1.5, I like it better than the 1.2, I have not seen any ill affects.
    would like to see RIM improve the app though. Lets see what the new version does!
    05-23-09 09:42 AM
    Go ahead and run 1.5, just set it up to sync with the messages server, not calendar or address book. Then on Thursday if 1.6 is released, install that right over it...

05-23-09 09:46 AM
    I too am hoping Facebook 1.6 fixes the calendar issue. I have done all the fixes suggested here on CB (except downgrading) and all my calendar entries are still duplicated if 1.6 doesn't fix I may just go back to 1.2 so I can have my calendar back!
    05-23-09 10:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD