Im new to the Blackberry world and was curious of how many people clean there phone. From a speck of dust on the screen to fingerprints on the back of It. I clean mine at least 8 times a day to keep it looking slick. I really dislike fingerprints on the screen. Scratches really bite.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by achuza; 05-22-09 at 06:54 PM.
    05-22-09 06:45 PM
    I haven't had to clean the Curve as much as other phones. Even the screen - it stays surprisingly clean throughout the day. In the first place, I don't touch the screen since it isn't a touchscreen, but it seems like sliding it in and out of my pocket cleans any dust or fingerprints that may have gotten on the screen for whatever reason.
    05-22-09 06:47 PM
    I could not care less. If you saw either of my phones it would
    drive you to apoplexy. I care that it works, what it looks like,
    not so much.
    05-22-09 08:40 PM
    Im new to the Blackberry world and was curious of how many people clean there phone. From a speck of dust on the screen to fingerprints on the back of It. I clean mine at least 8 times a day to keep it looking slick. I really dislike fingerprints on the screen. Scratches really bite.

Lol...glad to see someone else the same. Every morning I use my eye glass cleaning cloth to polish it up nice for the day. do it again when I get home and sometimes in between.
    05-22-09 08:46 PM
    I have screen guard on my bold but it still drives me nuts with dust on the screen..

05-23-09 01:05 AM
    i wipe the screen off on my pants but i'm not rly a messy person..however i'm very very OCD about my messages & ppl that add me that dont talk they get deleted
    05-24-09 07:41 AM
    I wipe mine down with the lens cloth almost everytime I use it to clean my glasses (two birds...) I could never do a touchscreen, the fingerprints intentionally put on my screen, hmmm.... Don't think so!

05-24-09 10:55 AM
    i would probably say i have it bad i will take it out of my holster and clean it with my oakley sunglass cleaner 20 times a day or about every half hour
    05-24-09 11:31 AM
    *raises hand*

I have the silicone rubber thingy protecting the back but it still gets dust an all urgh! Sometimes, I have to use one of those wipes to clean the keys and I change the screen protector when it gets too disgusting.
    05-24-09 12:02 PM
    I clean mine about three times a day!!!
    Can't stand a messy looking phone!

05-25-09 12:29 PM
    Guilty as charged.
    05-25-09 12:31 PM

I guess I am guilty also. The first morning I got mine, I went out and bought the screen protector and a royal blue case. I am constantly wiping them both, it's just a habit.
    05-25-09 05:23 PM
    Guilty also . I dont think I could go for a touch screen the fingerprints would be driving me crazy.I thought I was the only one with BB OCD...It is nice to know we are not alone.
    05-25-09 05:44 PM
    the worst is on a hot day you get the ear sweat with the smudge print lol
    05-25-09 05:45 PM
    Every time that I touch my phone I wipe the screen and the back with a microfiber...or my shirt if that's all I have.
    05-25-09 07:06 PM
    I am just as guilty LOL!!! I have my red one in a black case and it has a screen protector on it as well. But I cannot stand even dirt or sweat on my screen protector either LOL!!! I take care of my gadgets and devices I keep them all in cases when not in use. I guess I am just weird LOL.
    05-26-09 12:35 PM
    i use disposable alcohol prep pads so i can take those with me and periodically clean the screen as needed, can't stand fingerprints and dust on the screen..........works really well
    06-04-09 05:01 AM
    Well even though mines locked up in a seidio case as well as a screen protector I still wipe it down lol

I despise fingerprint marks on the screen protector or on the case and because its so hot down here, gotta keep wiping the sweat off of it when I talk on it. Oh and sometimes lint will get in the creases from when I have it in my pocket that I need to remove.
    06-04-09 06:33 AM
    I have decided to leave my current profession. It seems I could do quite nicely as a therapist to the crackberry community.... =-)
    06-04-09 06:43 AM
    When my BB screen has fingerprints on it, my fingers itch until I clean them off. I spritz lens cleaner on it and use a microfiber cloth. I remove the the silicone skin off and clean the whole thing. I clean the keys and trackball with a baby toothbrush and a can of compressed air. And I do this every day. A bit obsessive? I only dust my house once a week.
    06-05-09 01:33 AM
    I am always wiping off my screen & changing out my housing....
    06-05-09 11:25 AM
    I stop short of carrying a lint-free cloth with me but I'm not above breathing on the screen and wiping my shirt sleeve on it.
    06-12-09 02:14 PM
    i've got that zagg screen protector on my bold BUT it drives me crazy to have any prints on the screen!!! totally guilty of cleaning it over and over
    06-13-09 02:21 PM
    I bought one of these and keep this keychain handy at all times.

spudz

It's never far away...
    06-13-09 05:15 PM
    I bought one of these and keep this keychain handy at all times.

spudz

It's never far away...
    You win...hands down. That's a big cleaning cloth

06-14-09 09:25 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD