I had a Curve with Sprint, and switched to VZW less than 30 days ago with a Storm. The Storm is a fun phone, and i enjoy the big screen, but for a work phone it's not too practical.

I am thinking of switching to the Curve since i know it's a good and reliable phone.

Have any of you "curve users" done the same thing after using a Storm?

What are your thoughts? I want to make sure i am not making a mistake.

Yeah, i thought about the possibility of the new curve replacement coming out soon, but i only have a few days left within my first 30 days to switch, so i am out of luck there.

Thanks for the help fellow CrackBerry Users.
    05-22-09 11:47 AM
    I had a Curve and bought the Storm, three weeks later I was back to the Curve. At the time the Storm was too buggy for me and I love the Curve. Its a great reliable phone and I doubt you'll regret getting it.
    05-22-09 12:04 PM
    Dude did you seriously post this here and the Curve forum?
    05-22-09 12:59 PM
    I had the Storm and liked it a lot! However, the typing was annoying and the sure-press screen went bad. Needless to say I switched back to the trusty Curve and couldn't be happier. I say make the switch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 01:58 PM
    I imagine the sprint curve is comparable to the verizon curve. I don't have it but all my friends do, it's a solid phone. If you're not happy with the storm and want to stay on Verizon, go for it.

05-22-09 01:58 PM
    Dude did you seriously post this here and the Curve forum?
    Dude! Seriously!
    05-22-09 02:10 PM
    Thanks for the help everyone. And YES ... i did post this in the "CURVE" section. I wanted input AS FAST AS I COULD GET IT because i was planing on making a decision by lunch time.

I swapped the Storm for a Curve, and i am glad i did! First thing i noticed was the curve is super light!

I am glad to have the good old trusty curve back. I love it!

Thanks again for everyone input.
    05-22-09 02:15 PM
    I had 3 storms in 3 months and switched to a curve. While the storm can be fun, I like the reliability of the curve much better. So far no issues with the curve at all. I had a curve pre-storm and thought I'd get the storm because of the hype. I won't bash the storm, but for solid stability and consistancy, I'd pick a curve at this point. Maybe the storm 2 will do much better. Best of luck with your decision.
    05-22-09 02:16 PM
    I had 3 storms in 3 months and switched to a curve. While the storm can be fun, I like the reliability of the curve much better. So far no issues with the curve at all. I had a curve pre-storm and thought I'd get the storm because of the hype. I won't bash the storm, but for solid stability and consistancy, I'd pick a curve at this point. Maybe the storm 2 will do much better. Best of luck with your decision.
    I agree! I went back to the Curve.
    05-22-09 02:22 PM
    Dude! Seriously!
    Don't post more than once...it just clutters up the forum.
    05-22-09 02:36 PM
    I would have waited. The Curve is a nice phone, but relatively speaking, it's "old" technology. VZW will be dropping the Tour soon enuff. Just my opinion.
    05-22-09 02:40 PM
    Don't post more than once...it just clutters up the forum.
    Kinda like this stuff?

The curve is a wonderful phone! I'm sure you know that already though:-)
    05-22-09 02:43 PM
    the curve is awesome, fits perfect in my hands
    05-23-09 02:12 AM
    i think you should get the curve and then switch to the tour when it comes out it is way better to navigate and more convenient to use then the storm
    05-23-09 02:11 PM
    Yes I went from the storm to the curve. The storm was garbage. I am so happy I did

05-23-09 02:22 PM
    i work for verizon and i really recommend to get the curve instead
    05-23-09 02:32 PM
    I have a curve and have had very little problems with it.
    05-23-09 02:33 PM
    i work for verizon and i really recommend to get the curve instead
    So do I, and I disagree!
    05-23-09 04:18 PM
    Thanks for all the input. I went with the curve and am glad I did! I love my good old trusty curve.

05-23-09 10:11 PM
    Thanks for all the input. I went with the curve and am glad I did! I love my good old trusty curve.

Good choice I knew would like it...
    05-23-09 10:12 PM
    I work for Verizon as well and have the curve, I love my phone, there is a reason it is the #1 selling phone world wide. It really is very reliable.
    Right now I am waiting for the Tour/Niagra (lol what ever it is goign to be called) to come out. I think it is going to be a great replacement for the curve. Can't wait.
    05-24-09 04:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD