Hi guys - I have the Blackberry Curve 8330 on Verizon. I've never had this problem before, but recently I started texting and sending pics a lot more, and this has become a real annoyance. Right now, when I try sending someone an MMS, it tries and then gives me a red X and says failed to send message. The only way I've found to fix it is to do a battery pull, and then it will work for a couple more pictures maybe.

I've never had a problem before, but it just started when I started texting more. I'd rather not have to change my camera to take smaller pics, cuz it worked fine before. I clear out my messages and outbox everday. I have plenty of free memory. Verizon has no idea and just wants to replace the phone, which I'd really rather not. Ideas?
    05-19-09 02:27 PM
    Strange this just started happening on my Bold in South Africa - perhaps a RIM server issue?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 02:38 PM
    Go to Options/Advanced Options/Host Routing Table press menu and select Register Now.

And resend your service books.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/serv...ks-how-115031/

And dial *228 send and select option 2.

See if any of these help.
    05-19-09 02:38 PM
    Did all of those, no luck. I've seen a few posts about this the past few days. Does anyone have a fix?
    05-20-09 02:54 PM
    Have you tried sending one to yourself?

05-20-09 02:57 PM
    I'm on a VZW 8330 running 4.5.0.131 and I don't have any problem sending or receiving MMS messages.

I would say to call tech support but I don't know if they'd be able to tell that you're running a non VZW OS.

Anybody know about this^^

05-20-09 03:25 PM
    Also did all of those, also still not working. Vodacom South Africa

05-20-09 04:12 PM
    same here. did ALL of those things... no good.
    07-02-09 03:57 PM
    Ya I'm having same issue lately did all those things still no luck....and if I call tech support would I have to downgrade to .77? I'm running .160 right now

07-02-09 04:12 PM
    Just a moment ago, the top 3 threads in this forum were all the same topic and all Verizon users. Seems like some sort of sporadic network issue maybe?
    07-02-09 04:18 PM
    when will the iPhone work with verizon...Im sick of all these problems with BB!!!!!
    07-21-09 09:03 AM
    is there a solution for this problem? I have a 9900 with the same issue
    10-25-14 03:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD