I have been trying to sync my blackberry with media sync and I keep getting an error. "Blackberry Media Sync failed to connect to your Blackberry device. Click retry to try again or cancel." I have used the media sync in the past with no problems. NEED SOME HELP.

Thanks

Joe
    05-19-09 11:03 AM
    Media sync does the same thing for me, i tried updating it from the website and still no luck.. right now it just sits pretty on my computer doing nothing
    05-19-09 11:53 AM
    Make sure that you device is using Media Transfer Protocol and not Mass Storage Mode or Media Sync won't recognize the device properly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 01:00 PM
    OK I tried this but nothing. Got the same error then i hit retry and it just says its connecting to blackberry and does nothing i tried this about 5 or 6 times with the same results. Any more ideas.

Thanks

Joe
    05-20-09 07:14 AM
    Did you upgrade your desktop manager recently?
    05-20-09 08:08 AM
    Did you upgrade your desktop manager recently?
    Yes thats when it started i updated to .141 a few weeks ago.
    05-20-09 11:14 AM
    My media sync always worked flawlessly then one day i saw there was an upgrade. It said something about syncing with windows media blah blah blah. i upgraded and it stopped working. so i unistalled the upgrade. then reinstalled desktop manager from the disc that the phone came with. Worked fine ever since.
    05-20-09 03:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD