Well guys. You know I love this board. But after reading this website, I see the Storm Clone will feature a TV Tuner built in. A Gold or Silver Trim. I just got that much more excited for the Storm haha! I think this one is a real winner. NON Surepress Screen. See for yourself.

Cool9500 Quad band with 3.5inch super screen, dual sim cards standby,Analog TV,3.5mm port Solomobi.com

Patheticness
    Last edited by Terrigno; 05-19-09 at 10:09 AM.
    05-19-09 09:52 AM
    my only thing is that doesnt look anything like the leaked photos. There's still hardware buttons on it, those were part of the touch screen in the leak.
    05-19-09 10:00 AM
    That would be cool but its actually a Storm wannabe clone..looks almost like the real thing

Keepin' it real fake, part CCIX: Fake BlackBerry Storm adds some gold trim, beats the Storm 2 to clickscreen-free living
    05-19-09 10:03 AM
    Terringon if u weren't such a strong poster and your game wasn't so tight I would say go take a flying leap( have to kkep it clean) . But I have to say wow. How are they gonna treat this debacle.....
    Thanks
    05-19-09 10:05 AM
    Ok I have seen this one before; ummmm get a torch
    05-19-09 10:07 AM
    Terringon if u weren't such a strong poster and your game wasn't so tight I would say go take a flying leap( have to kkep it clean) . But I have to say wow. How are they gonna treat this debacle.....
    Thanks
    hahahh I thank you for that my friend. I figured people would see the knock off and wonder, whats up with that? I myself never thought I would actually see something like this, so I seen it and decided to share about it. But the Storm Forum is so CRAZY with a New Storm or OS, that this just added to the fun of the post. Gotta have a little humer I figured the little smiley at the end would let people know.
    05-19-09 10:08 AM
    hahahh I thank you for that my friend. I figured people would see the knock off and wonder, whats up with that? I myself never thought I would actually see something like this, so I seen it and decided to share about it. But the Storm Forum is so CRAZY with a New Storm or OS, that this just added to the fun of the post. Gotta have a little humer I figured the little smiley at the end would let people know.
    haha. yea that gold trim looks horrible to me. lol. If I woke up to see my Storm looking like that I would be SURE I was having a nightmare . I think it was Engadget where I saw this the other day. Good look on the post.
    05-19-09 10:12 AM
    Looking at the pictures again, I'm in love with the antenna. Reminds me of the old portable TV's that unless you stood outside were worthless.
    05-19-09 10:13 AM
    haha. yea that gold trim looks horrible to me. lol. If I woke up to see my Storm looking like that I would be SURE I was having a nightmare . I think it was Engadget where I saw this the other day. Good look on the post.
    hahahh. Thats 24K trim right there. That just made the Value of the Storm go up big time!

Looking at the pictures again, I'm in love with the antenna. Reminds me of the old portable TV's that unless you stood outside were worthless.
    Hmmm, but im wondering. Will this work with the digital switch that there doing with the TVs very soon? Hmm, makes you wonder. Possibly a Storm 3 with a digital tuner? hahahahha
    05-19-09 10:16 AM
    i would like to have a little hummer myself. ............
    05-19-09 10:16 AM
    05-19-09 10:22 AM
    heh, BlackBerry OS has more Pull then Boy Genious.
    05-19-09 10:26 AM
    i would like to have a little hummer myself. ............
    I am not the only one who thinks of a hummer that way. What a relief
    Yeah Tigno I am smiling....
    Yup gotta have some fun
    05-19-09 10:26 AM
    U drop the knowledge bud; 3.5" screen yup I would get one today......
    LMAO......... not
    05-19-09 10:27 AM
    why include an antenna for TV?

here in the USA, all TV stations go digital in 4 weeks....

so, this wont be able to pick anything up, no?

Chris
    05-19-09 10:28 AM
    05-19-09 10:28 AM
    Yeah I just saw this^^^ Wondering why Verizon would be keeping a device like this so hush-hush especially if it is ready to drop that soon?? Not that I'm complaining but I'm wondering if this is the reason that we are not seeing an official software release for the current storm???
    05-19-09 10:29 AM
    Yeah I just saw this^^^ Wondering why Verizon would be keeping a device like this so hush-hush especially if it is ready to drop that soon?? Not that I'm complaining but I'm wondering if this is the reason that we are not seeing an official software release for the current storm???
    Don't believe everything you read.
    05-19-09 10:31 AM
    I have become so hopeful with the BB devices on Verizon, but time and time again they have disappointed me. I am using my Palm Treo again after returning the Storm v.1 and can't wait for the new line-up from BB. Would like Tour but no WiFi, not that its a deal breaker, but might be nice to have if need be. The Atlas I know nothing about and the Storm v.2 does not exactly give me a great deal of faith comparing it to v.1 with the faulty OS....what to do, what to do...
    05-19-09 10:35 AM
    Hmmm, but im wondering. Will this work with the digital switch that there doing with the TVs very soon? Hmm, makes you wonder. Possibly a Storm 3 with a digital tuner? hahahahha
    Ah man, I wonder if I can get a coupon from the goverment on this one so I can be ready for the swith lol
    Don't believe everything you read.
    Are you saying you think the story is BS?
    Ah man, I wonder if I can get a coupon from the goverment on this one so I can be ready for the swith lol
    HAHAH. Part of the Stimulous Check from Obama. I can see it now, "America........You know Verizon has the BlackBerry Storm. Which I myself have the 8300 World Edition. Well, There comming out with another Generation Storm with a TV Antenna. So let Verizon know, or your unlocked carrier know you have it, and I will personally cut you a stimulious check to cover the cost of the device and the digital mobile tuner. Its all about CHANGE PEOPLE. THE CHANGE IS HERE!!!"

LOL
    05-19-09 11:07 AM
    I have become so hopeful with the BB devices on Verizon, but time and time again they have disappointed me. I am using my Palm Treo again after returning the Storm v.1 and can't wait for the new line-up from BB. Would like Tour but no WiFi, not that its a deal breaker, but might be nice to have if need be. The Atlas I know nothing about and the Storm v.2 does not exactly give me a great deal of faith comparing it to v.1 with the faulty OS....what to do, what to do...
    I had wifi on my last smartphone and never really used it. If its a dealbreaker for you then I definitely wouldnt recommend you getting the Tour, but if not I hardly think you'd notice its not there.

I was under the understanding that none of the Verizon berries have wifi tho. Isnt that the case?
    05-19-09 11:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD