Make sure you back up before installing the new version via the dm program. 3rd party back up is a most before updating to the new version.

Updates 7.13.09
    Homescreen Facelift
    New bottom dock and focus tab
    Hidden Dock Support Scroll Down 1st app on the dock
    New Dim Support Press the slide tab on the toolbar to turn on and off the dim
    New Default Wallpaper
    Highly recommend backing up original version via dm
    Last edited by elycruz0102; 07-14-09 at 01:05 AM.
    05-19-09 08:31 AM
    Preview Pics
    Last edited by elycruz0102; 05-21-09 at 01:36 AM.
    05-19-09 08:48 AM
    Looks great. Does it work with the latest QuickLaunch 2.0 (beta)?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 09:21 AM
    Very well made theme again E and only $2.99 - Wow

05-19-09 09:23 AM
    Been using it all morning.
    Great job E

05-19-09 09:35 AM
    Beautiful! What to say?
    05-19-09 09:41 AM
    Thanks don't know about the rest of you but when I uploaded the theme and use it for the fist time it felt like a new phone.
    Beautiful! What to say?
    05-19-09 09:54 AM
    Good theme; good service; good price:

05-19-09 10:00 AM
    HTC 2 beats out original HTC. Great job on this theme E

05-19-09 10:56 AM
    Good theme; good service; good price:

tellsells - can you post the wallpaper on the bottom picture. Really like it with this theme.

Checked first thing this morning and love the new theme. The HTC icons everywhere are much nicer than the Microsoft icons on the original theme. Was utterly pleased at the $2.99 price tag for such great work. I took a beating on another theme post for complaining about a $6 theme.

For those who asked about using it with QL 2.0 Beta - it works flawlessly. The start button launches QL 2.0. I have been testing that beta also.

My only request would be for having the Weather Slot on the left hand side and the profile icon on the right hand side so I can just go up to the left all the time as I have Profiles in my QL menu.

So E - What's next for us Bold people?
    05-19-09 11:28 AM
    Now this one I can't resist. Looks perfectly suited to my needs and wants. Great price, too. I'm going to give it a whirl.
    05-19-09 11:49 AM
    I've got 2.0 for the Storm, But looking @ these screen shots I wish I had the BOLD :-p
    05-19-09 11:52 AM
    Bought this afternoon, I really dig this theme! Definitely an improvement over the previous version. Keep up the good work.
    05-19-09 12:54 PM
    Not to knock your work E, cause you are the man, but I don't much care for the icon pack. Is that what is coming with the stock HTC OS these days?

I can't stand how everyone is making their icons in little boxes ala' iPhone.I look at the tens of thousands of icons that I can put on my computer and wonder why I'm not seeing similar stuff available for handheld devices.

Anyway nice theme. I'm glad to see a developer who takes pride in their work.

05-19-09 01:07 PM
    tellsells - can you post the wallpaper on the bottom picture. Really like it with this theme.

Checked first thing this morning and love the new theme. The HTC icons everywhere are much nicer than the Microsoft icons on the original theme. Was utterly pleased at the $2.99 price tag for such great work. I took a beating on another theme post for complaining about a $6 theme.

For those who asked about using it with QL 2.0 Beta - it works flawlessly. The start button launches QL 2.0. I have been testing that beta also.

My only request would be for having the Weather Slot on the left hand side and the profile icon on the right hand side so I can just go up to the left all the time as I have Profiles in my QL menu.

So E - What's next for us Bold people?
    Here you go:

05-19-09 01:14 PM
    Screenie of 2.0:
    05-19-09 01:53 PM
    Thanks for all the positive feedback so far no major issue from anyone unless I missed the post.

05-19-09 02:15 PM
    No issues to report on my end.
    The only chnage I would make is to have the bottom dock hidden but that's just me cuz I love hidden docks.
    Its not a request .... Just an opinion.
    Lovin this one E !!!!!

05-19-09 02:23 PM
    Thanks for all the positive feedback so far no major issue from anyone unless I missed the post.

No issues at all. The theme works great. If you do make an updated version is there any chance that you could add a screen darkening for the today items?

05-19-09 02:32 PM
    Nice themes, but I kinda love the orininal icons better, afterall I'm a ? user not a htc user
    Ill definatelly buy this if there's a version with default icons.

05-19-09 02:37 PM
    Screen darkening yes and no for the hidden dock. I tried to add a hidden dock but it added a lot of lag and shaking to it. Any updates will be done this weekend. Jsut been getting slam with tons of work on my actual day job.

05-19-09 02:37 PM
    very nice E!! i bought that last one, and this one, this is what i was looking for!
    05-19-09 02:39 PM
    Live on the wild side show what your blackberry can do. We all love our bb but sometimes change is good from time to time. For the price of a mccafe @ the golden arches you can make your bold feel like new again.
    Nice themes, but I kinda love the orininal icons better, afterall I'm a ? user not a htc user
    Ill definatelly buy this if there's a version with default icons.

05-19-09 02:43 PM
    Just bought this, waiting on my order to process. Anxiety!
    05-19-09 03:12 PM
    I don't see any compelling reason to upgrade?

I really like HTC v1 and I don't see any reason to upgrade.

Am I missing something?

-Rich
    05-19-09 03:17 PM
320 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD