Vision no longer has any trial limitations. If you download the newest build (1.0.22) you will get the full unlocked version.

You can download Vision for YouTube to your device by pointing your BlackBerry browser to http://vision.metova.com/download.

More details about Vision including screenshots and release notes can be found at http://vision.metova.com.

Screenshots: http://metova.com/display/DOCVISIONY...enshots+1.0.21

Cheers,
    Last edited by martin.reed; 05-19-09 at 10:30 PM.
    05-19-09 12:38 AM
    Martin I really like the UI. Are there any plans for H.263/264 support in the future? My wife is starting to hack me off with her G1's high quality you tube videos.
    05-19-09 03:08 PM
    Thanks BuddaBelly, I spent a lot of time on the UI specifically.

As for H.264 support, I took a look at it a while back and decided that it was out of scope for this project. However it is making its way back onto the Vision roadmap (mainly because I want to support Hulu), however there is no timeline set so I cannot guarantee anything.
    05-19-09 03:48 PM
    Well when you do I think that app would be a great seller.
    05-19-09 03:54 PM
    I keep getting the "there's a problem loading the video" and when I use the native player it says an error.... for some reason I can't get videos to play on this Bold, which is strange because they would before. and on my first one... anyone know of a fix?
    05-19-09 04:19 PM
    I had that problem the other day with one of the videos. It was only happening on one specific video for me and the rest worked fine. It lasted about a day or two and then worked again. It wouldn't play in Vision, the native media player or the other YouTube app so I figured it was a YouTube issue. Eventually that specific video started playing again without me having to change anything.
    05-19-09 04:33 PM
    Wow what a beautiful app

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 11:02 PM
    I had that problem the other day with one of the videos. It was only happening on one specific video for me and the rest worked fine. It lasted about a day or two and then worked again. It wouldn't play in Vision, the native media player or the other YouTube app so I figured it was a YouTube issue. Eventually that specific video started playing again without me having to change anything.
    yeah, it seems to be all of youtube for me... I can play videos from other sources just fine (weatherbug, memory card, various sites) which is just plain strange. I can view youtube videos just fine on my curve.
    05-19-09 11:15 PM
    I just downloaded it, tested it out for a little while. Overall loading of the UI and videos is slow, but it could just be an overloaded phone. I'm on an 8330 with no BIS plan (yet). Could also be the direct TCP connection making it slow. Anyone else seeing slow loading?
    05-19-09 11:22 PM
    i love youtube.
    does anybody know if i could dl youtube videos onto my bb?
    05-19-09 11:26 PM
    oh and btw..does anybody know if you could favorite a youtube video on your bb? thanks!
    05-19-09 11:27 PM
    does this work well on the 8310?
    all the screenshots make me think it's not for it, but thought i'd ask
    05-20-09 07:55 AM
    thank you very much
    05-20-09 07:58 AM
    answered my own question....it works ok so far I just gave it a little test since I am at "work" but will fool around with it like the office secretary later
    thanks
    05-20-09 08:21 AM
    I cannot try on all devices myself, however it should be able to run on anything running 4.3.0+. The videos will only play if the device has RTSP video streaming support.
    05-20-09 08:26 AM
    Vision no longer has any trial limitations. If you download the newest build (1.0.22) you will get the full unlocked version.

You can download Vision for YouTube to your device by pointing your BlackBerry browser to] for YouTube Mobile Download

More details about Vision including screenshots and release notes can be found at - Vision for YouTube - Metova, Inc..

Screenshots: [1.0.21 - Vision for YouTube - Metova, Inc.

Cheers,
    Hey, how you doing? If its not to much trouble, can you send me the Vision file so I can download it to my desktop and install in on my BB Pearl with Device Manager. Can't do it OVA and from the mobile broswer.

My email is naptowndre1 @gmail.com
    Thanks
    01-26-10 06:15 PM
    Sounds good, weird how I've never heard of this app until now.
    01-26-10 06:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD