Hello everyone

I know that theres alot of subjects regarding the BIS and BES but my problem is as follow:

I activated my BB plan which was for 26$/month with 250MB's for FREE

After using my BB for a month and browsing some websites (I chose BlackBerry from the Browser Identification) and when I received my first bill it showed that I used around 20 MB's and I had to pay for it because I didn't browse on the BB server or whatever they call it lol

I called my carrier they said that I have to switch to 3G only in order to use the 250 MB's, after doing that the BB logo started apearing more often next to the 3G logo, I thought this solved everything but each time I open the broswer the BB logo disappears and each time I visit blackberry's mobile website it says that it only supports BB Browser (Which I have already chosen before), in the Services Status menu it shows that BlackBerry Internet Service is NOT connected and also the BlackBerry Enterprise Server is NOT connected, my BBM and FACEBOOK and MSN messenger are working fine.

I dunno why they are offering 250 MB's if I can't browse or download or upload anything through the BB server! Can someone PLEASE tell me what to do? I heard that I have to use the Blackberry Browser in order to use the 250 MB's (I am using it but I don't think it's working?!) plus the BIS and BES aren't connected! I called my carrier like 5 times and no one is giving me a straight answer.....and I sent my service book for 3 times now and still!!

Thanks in advance and I hope I can find a solution for this problem
    05-18-09 05:58 PM
    In the manage connections when you click on it, is the mobile network checked off and do you have wifi at all?

I use wifi at home np's and never get billed for it as it is your on internet and they can't tell you what to browse on at home.

As for their 2G and 3G network they are CRAPY for charging you if it hits the 2G network and not the 3G network.

There is setting in the phone to only use on 3G network and not anything else... except wifi won't be affected.
    05-18-09 07:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD